Frequent Contributor

I know a lot of you are not fans of this show, but I happen to be because I DVR it and watch at my leisure, However, I am shaking my head as to why for next 2 weeks Rosina is hosting. It is HER show, hence the name, I wonder if she going to transition out that role, I hope not she makes me laugh and no one does it like Mary, I think she is taking this weekend off for a short vaca, but the week after that she is doing the Saturday TSV (Kim Gravel). Why would the Q pick her to host the TSV when she has a show she does on Saturdays. 

I mean if David took Sundays off to host another show and have x,y.z host his show. So weird to me. 

Thanks for letting me vent everybody!

Honored Contributor

@libdem , Mary is fine, but I'm a Rosina fan so I'll tune in at least for a bit.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Mary must be doing something right with Kim and that may be the reason they want her to kick off the TSV.

She does fill in for David when he's not there most times.

Maybe David wants to pull away from Kitchen shows and they'll put Mary's show on Sunday. I mean, she was his original protege.

Respected Contributor

Re: ITKWM or NOT??

[ Edited ]

I'm a fan of ITKWM...many of the items are clearance price I especially like that...I'm sure Rosina will do just fine..

Honored Contributor

Why does it matter?  Its summer and hosts take vacations.  Filling in for another host is not unusual.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@libdem , Mary is fine, but I'm a Rosina fan so I'll tune in at least for a bit.

i wasn't a fan of Rosina at first, but she seems to be the only hosts lately that actually does her job. describes the item, no singing,dancing, stupid stories of her personal life, etc. I like her now. 

Esteemed Contributor

@libdem  I enjoy Mary too, but I think Rosina is the best alternate. Yes, I think QVC (and probably the customers) like the Kim and Mary team; so they are going to put those two together whenever possible. I hope this isn't the end of ITKWM, but I'll continue to watch if Rosina takes over.

Valued Contributor

@willomenia wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

i wasn't a fan of Rosina at first, but she seems to be the only hosts lately that actually does her job. describes the item, no singing,dancing, stupid stories of her personal life, etc. I like her now. 

Agree with you really have been enjoying Rosina  and glad to see that she will be filling in for Mary In The Kitchen , that will make  me know what I will be turning into this Saturday morning. Rosina  has become one of my favorite host  very professional , with whatever she is hosting ,she has come a long way and is a great access to the Q. Just don't like when on David shows he uses her to eat the food he is presenting.

Esteemed Contributor

@libdem - Mary announced last week that she was going on vacation and wouldn't be hosting the show today. There will be two editions of ITKWM in the coming week: one from 7-9 a.m. ET on Wednesday that Mary is hosting and the usual Saturday show. Not sure why Rosina is hosting two Saturdays in a row but I'm sure she or Mary will mention something about that.

Respected Contributor

I think David is transitioning away from the food shows now that he doesn't quite fit into the same roll as he once had. If food sales are down and not as many people tuning into these shows when he's presenting, then decisions must be made.  I like both Mary and Rosina in that role.  No silly stuff and good hosting.      

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!