Esteemed Contributor

@HLP  

Tweedle dee dum.😉

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

David is a fan favorite! He has a good rapport with countless, regular viewers, and customers. Many trust his recommendations of food, kitchen gadgets and gizmos, appliances and cleaning products, because of his descriptions and knowledge of the products. He is the resident "foodie" at The Q. I have been a regular customer for YEARS and have purchased many, many kitchen items based on his recommendations. His passion for cooking, and understanding of the need for reliable workhorses in the kitchen, like Kitchenaid products, Vitamix and others, are important to me. He is like a friend that you meet every Sunday for lunch. It stands to reason that sales are better with David at the helm, and I miss him when he is gone.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

He's a nut job, but I guess some people do like him.  From another North Carolinian..

Esteemed Contributor

@KatieB  LOL.  I happen to like nuts, but I understand some people have allergies to them😁...(Happy dance...Happy dance)😉

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

For me it isn't the dancing so much as it is the obsessive behavior about colors having to be removed immediately.  I don't get it.....but it seems to perturb him greatly.

Regular Contributor

^That's a part of David's schtick just like everything else he does.

Super Contributor

TOOO much DAVID!!! All the time DAVID & on for hours & hours & hours!!!! 

QVC, you need variety, stimulate your audience with fresh hosts, products, presentations!! You are very stale!!!!! UGH!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: ITKWD Curious Question

[ Edited ]

@Sheila P-Burg ,

You're kidding, right?

That man could sell crutches to an Olympic sprinter!

Sometimes he has me convinced, "I MUST HAVE THIS ITEM NOW" and "how in the world did I ever manage without it?" Woman LOL

dee

ETA:

I adore David. He comes off as kind, grateful, and genuine with a sense of humor and a playful spirit, plus he adores Mom and Grandma!

Trusted Contributor

@deedledeedeedle  ........ Well, since I am not an Olympic Sprinter in need of  crutches I can't answer whether he could sell them crutches or not. So ...... I will answer for me. He hasn't convinced me to buy any of the products on his shows in years. And from the comments on various posts others feel the same.

it is nice you hold him in such high esteem. The question is did you really need the item he convinced you to buy? If you weren't thinking about buying until he convinced you  ........ well.

Honored Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

@deedledeedeedle  ........ Well, since I am not an Olympic Sprinter in need of  crutches I can't answer whether he could sell them crutches or not. So ...... I will answer for me. He hasn't convinced me to buy any of the products on his shows in years. And from the comments on various posts others feel the same.

it is nice you hold him in such high esteem. The question is did you really need the item he convinced you to buy? If you weren't thinking about buying until he convinced you  ........ well.

@Sheila P-Burg  My opinion is that he sells a lot. The little older ladies love him. Did you ever read some of the comments on his FB? They order anything with his name on it and goodness knows what else.

Trusted Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ  ...... No. I don't do Facebook. Nothing against it ...... it just isn't for me.