Honored Contributor

STILL HAVING SITE DIFFICULTY

Anyone still experiencing trouble today. I just answered a thread...kind of lengthy, hit "post", told to go back to homepage for authentification. Signed in again...twice. 

I'll try calling CS again who said it would be reported to the techs...Yeah, right!!

Respected Contributor

Re: STILL HAVING SITE DIFFICULTY

Yes, I typed an incredibly long post which then disappeared.

Respected Contributor

Seems like they, QVC don't give a ---------.

Valued Contributor

Outdated like everything else.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I did just speak again to CS and she said "they're working on it". I lost it! I told her the site's had difficulty for at least 6 months...not just Forums but trying to place orders...many have just given up. I tried to politely tell her that if the tech team can not assess the issue and fix it in 1/2 a year, perhaps new hirings are needed. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DrKelli wrote:

Yes, I typed an incredibly long post which then disappeared.

@DrKelli    Same happened here...twice. I then received some idiotic "load or discard" message.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I did just speak again to CS and she said "they're working on it". I lost it! I told her the site's had difficulty for at least 6 months...not just Forums but trying to place orders...many have just given up. I tried to politely tell her that if the tech team can not assess the issue and fix it in 1/2 a year, perhaps new hirings are needed. 

@Shanus   I doubt it's the tech team's fault.  I think they're probably using old outdated software and need to update the entire system.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'll check in on forums until I get too frustrated. There's obviously no one who's listening. I tried to place an order on Sat., beauty day and was also cut off. Bad business for Q. 

Each day, there are fewer new threads, posts/replies because people are disgusted...not much new to read. I assume they've dropped out..temporarily. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus   I confess I've been busy with work, but I've also been on the SLC bulletin boards a lot.  Since I buy a fair amount of jewelry from them, it's informative to hear what others are saying about their issues.  If you watch that channel at all, you may find it interesting and informative.  There are a few others from here who post there as well.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

I'll check in on forums until I get too frustrated. There's obviously no one who's listening. I tried to place an order on Sat., beauty day and was also cut off. Bad business for Q. 

Each day, there are fewer new threads, posts/replies because people are disgusted...not much new to read. I assume they've dropped out..temporarily

In my case, I've decided that it's permanent. I had a run-in with an obnoxious poster who's had as many nicknames as the number of times she's been banned about 10 days ago and decided enough was enough. Her melodramatic attempt to "shame" and "gotcha" me was quite promptly deleted, but I've simply had enough. 

The absolute final straw is the recent debacle with the easy-pay double billings. I was assured by CS that the "pending" charges would just "fall off", but they didn't. They were actually processed. CS couldn't give me a time frame as to when they would be fixed, so I disputed the charges with my credit card. This morning I recieved a threatening email from QVC's loss management/fraud department telling me that if I didn't contact them regarding the matter, it would impact my ability to purchase. You've got to be kidding me! It's their mistake and they hadn't fixed it! 

I called my credit card company and they said that they see the credits to reverse the charges are pending, but THEY will contact QVC for me. 

No more. I'm done. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~