Frequent Contributor

I'm not alone in this, but the biggest change I'd make to QVC is:  more variety of products. Predictability and staleness are alienating viewers. So quit pushing the same few items ad nauseam -- surely your buyers can find other items that would also be big sellers? Any QVC viewers who don't already have a Vitamix or a Kitchenaid stand mixer, for example, probably don't want one -- so why keep on yammering about them? I used to look to QVC for products that were unique or that I couldn't get easily in my local stores, but I don't find them on the Q much anymore. Along with that, don't focus on one item for an entire hour; if I don't want that product, I'm gonna click to a different channel ASAP because there's no reason to stay tuned. 

And please: not all of us can afford to spend hundreds on shoes and handbags. Can't you offer some more affordable yet stylish alternatives?

Occasional Contributor

If I were in charge, I would:

1. Increase the variety of products offered.

2. Have more shows that entertain. Obviously air time is precious and you always have to be selling some product, but Ellen's show is a great example of how you can both entertain and sell at the same time.

3. Improve the website.

4. Offer free shipping on a regular basis if certain conditions are met. (e.g. spend X amount in one transaction and receive free standard shipping)

Respected Contributor

Hello, winkk. Smiley Happy

Well, coupons would be nice. And have almost EVERYTHING on QVC's site be on Easy Pay ( I posted ALMOST everything). And maybe have some free and/or reduced shipping from time to time.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder