New Contributor

Horribly rude customer service

I had the worst experience with a QVC customer service rep yesterday afternoon, some jerk named javier. I have purchased many things from QVC over the last several years and have always had a good experience but after the way I was spoken to by that employee I am done with giving my money to this company. To employ a person who is that nasty makes it clear to me that QVC does not care how their customers are treated so I will choose to no longer be a customer. Shame on you, QVC, for allowing someone like that on your payroll.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Horribly rude customer service

Their CS has gotten worse. Only some of the CS that have been there awhile still remain nice. Like everything else in this new world we live today, common sense and courtesy are becoming a thing of the past. I always call back and try another CS.
Honored Contributor

On 2/21/2015 qvcaddition said: Their CS has gotten worse. Only some of the CS that have been there awhile still remain nice. Like everything else in this new world we live today, common sense and courtesy are becoming a thing of the past. I always call back and try another CS.
I totally agree.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Super Contributor

I have always had courteous service from CS. I am respectful to them and they have been respectful and courteous to me. I don't think CS has changed at all.

Honored Contributor

I've had nothing, but good experiences with q customer service. Asking to talk with a supervisor yesterday likely would have resolved the issue and addressed the rep.
Esteemed Contributor

I have always had nice c.s. when I have needed to call...they couldn't be nicer...

Super Contributor

They likely have your phone call recorded and will review it. - Bird

Honored Contributor

I rarely need CS, but I did the other day and I must say they are all business. I had my need met, but it wasn't the CS I remember even a year ago, who was eager to help and sounded sincere. My family has run a very successful business for 50 years and their mantra has always been, the customer is always right!

Super Contributor

My family has also run a successful business since 1969. Our mantra is ~ the customer is king, but a king has manners. In my experience most people are great only very few are hard to deal with. At this stage we weed them out. Life's to short!
Honored Contributor

I've had one or two CS contacts over the year that were a bit less than friendly but can't say I was ever treated rudely, and the vast majority have been appropriately friendly, helpful and pleasant. No matter the issue, I approach these sorts of calls with a pleasant demeanor to try to set the tone. If the CS representative, no matter the company, approaches me in the same way, it's all good. If not, then I'm quite capable of giving as good as I get.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...