Valued Contributor

Re: Horribly rude customer service

I have always had really good customer service,so,I know they do not want the person you spoke with representing them...it could ruin their business!

Esteemed Contributor

Notice how the OP has not returned to tell us if she contacted QVC as the QVC post here asked her to do and what the resolution was!!!
Honored Contributor

On 2/25/2015 KathyPet said: Notice how the OP has not returned to tell us if she contacted QVC as the QVC post here asked her to do and what the resolution was!!!

I smelled a rat from the beginning.

Regular Contributor

On 2/22/2015 StefaniLynn said:
On 2/22/2015 NC Bandwagon said:

Hello, StefaniLynn and welcome. Smile

Sorry that the CS was rude to you. Most of them are pretty nice, though. But I am sorry that you were treated that way. Can you say what happened?

I had been tracking 3 packages that was suppose to have been delivered a week ago. I finally, after receiving my 5th postponed delivery notice from UPS, called them to find out what was going on. We had bad weather here but the roads had been clear for days. The UPS rep said that the problem was that they don't have enough employees to unload their trucks so things are just sitting in the truck. She said if I wanted a refund on shipping it would have to go through QVC so I called. This guy was rude to me from the very start and when I explained the conversation I had with the UPS rep he was very nasty about weather in a state 3 states over from me. I said I didn't know what point he was trying to make since my packages had been sitting in my city for five days. I asked him if he was going to help me request a refund for shipping and he said absolutely not. I asked him why he was being so hateful and he just laughed and claimed he wasn't. I asked to speak to a cs supervisor and he refused to transfer me, said they were very busy. I said I would hold and he refused to allow me to do so and said he would be forced to hang up on me if I didn't end the call. I admit that asking for a refund of shipping was not all that necessary. I was upset that I was told my packages were sitting on a truck for 5 days and they just didn't have the manpower to unload them. But whether I had a reason to ask for a refund of shipping or not, the way he spoke to me was nasty and uncalled for.

Let it go and get over it. Deal with Customer Service directly (via the email above) and lets stop this thread. I think that this OP is just out to start a war.

Regular Contributor

In over 10 years, I've only had to call CS 4 or 5 times. I've been lucky that each time, each CS rep has been extremely helpful and very nice.

Must be the luck of the draw.

Respected Contributor

I have been shopping with QVC from the beginning. The few times I have had to go to customer service via a live operator or an email they have always been totally professional. I also must add that more often than not they have gone well above and beyond to make certain my issue was dealt with. While I may have had gripes on and off, like slow shipping, slow to credit etc. I stay with QVC because they have always been up front without shenanigans!!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Call and report him. Save the rest of us. I'm pretty sure they will search for the call.

Respected Contributor

I always ask for the name and the location of the QVC C.S. rep I am connected to, and I always write this information down and include the date and time of that interaction.

When I had the misfortune of QVC rude customer service in the past, then I always asked for a QVC Supervisor, and if that request was denied, I already had the name and location of which QVC C.S. Rep I spoke with, along with the date and time of that interaction.

My next step was to call QVC's Corporate Division and make a note of the same, but always had my concern addressed, and a promise that the incident will be thoroughly investigated and resolved in a way which would be beneficial for all their QVC patrons, and QVC's desire to retain all their consumers.

Their desire as also to retain well knowledgeable and respectful customer service reps, and to ensure perhaps training guidelines also included what was needed so rude c.s. was not a major issue in the scheme of things.

After all the 1st interaction is with their QVC Customer Service Representative, so that experience also reflects on QVC, and their integrity and reputation.

The best free advertising is a satisfied customer, and a justified dissatisfied customer along with a company's rude customer service, is something no company really wishes to encounter, or make public, in the long run.

Honored Contributor

Let the Q know about your experience. This is not typical of the service from QVC and they will do something about it. It seems unnecessary to stop shopping because of one bad experience. QVC is a good company and the representatives have consistently been helpful to me.

Valued Contributor

Javier was very helpful to me. He gave me a partial refund for shipping of an item when the shipping prices were first reduced. I found him to be respectful.