Honored Contributor

Did anyone catch Amy wearing torn jeans on Inspired Style?

I was really surprised that the Q had Amy wear jeans that were torn at one knee and in a few other places. I'm no fogey, but l didn't find anything "inspiring" about that. It's obvious that the demographic they're going after is twenty-somethings, and that probably won't work.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Re: Did anyone catch Amy wearing torn jeans on Inspired Style?

If she looked sort of lame for her show, after donning more layers, she literally looked like a bag lady for Lori's show, which, I suppose, is somewhat apropos... Both looks might well have a place, but I too felt for the 'premier' of the new Monday line-up, such as it is, she might have taken it up a notch... As for their desired demographic, no, I don't think they're going to reach enough of them to make it worth their while. I lasted for about twenty minutes of Inspired Style before I decided I wasn't inspired... I tuned into the start of Lori's show just long enough to see the two of them before rapidly turning it off... I'll check back in later with Shawn and Issac.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I thought she looked really cute before she put on that awful black thing. it would have been ok if it had not had that stuff hanging around the bottom of it.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

In my opinion Amy is young, thin and hip and can wear any thing.

Honored Contributor

I thought she looked good.
Regular Contributor

I thought she looked great, and what is wrong with a little "new" blood, there is plenty of room for everyone. Yes we know some don't like Logo, but many do. Enough to give her a show. Thought it was great as well. Wish they would show more of Lori's jewelry.

Great job everyone in the New Monday night.

Respected Contributor

I think it's okay for Amy to wear stylish clothes.

Honored Contributor

I think Amy is as cute as can be but I'm old and just can't adjust to the idea of buying then wearing torn, ripped up jeans, while thinking you are chic.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Those "torn jeans" are a specific style and cost over $200 (she did not tear them on her own, they come like that). Not my style, but I didn't mind them. Shawn has the same pair and wore them last week (or the week before). Many people in Amy's FB chat wanted those jeans and the moderator let them know where to get them.

Honored Contributor

She looked great and quite stylish - maybe not the stylish of years ago but times have changed considerably and kudos to QVC for moving forward fashionwise!