Respected Contributor

Re: Horribly rude customer service

Hello, StefaniLynn and welcome. Smile

Sorry that the CS was rude to you. Most of them are pretty nice, though. But I am sorry that you were treated that way. Can you say what happened?

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
New Contributor

On 2/21/2015 graycatsrule said: I've had nothing, but good experiences with q customer service. Asking to talk with a supervisor yesterday likely would have resolved the issue and addressed the rep.
I asked to speak to his supervisor. He refused to let me. I called back and spoke to another cs rep who said none were available and she would have one call me asap. No one ever called so I brought my frustration here to this forum.
New Contributor

On 2/21/2015 The Bird said:

They likely have your phone call recorded and will review it. - Bird

I sincerely hope so.
Occasional Contributor

Hi StephiLynn, Thank you for your post/thread we appreciate that you have brought this to our attention and I want to let you know that we've left a voice-mail for you and have sent an email regarding the poor CS that you had received.
Sincerely,

Pam, Customer Care

New Contributor

On 2/22/2015 NC Bandwagon said:

Sorry that the CS was rude to you. Most of them are pretty nice, though. But I am sorry that you were treated that way. Can you say what happened?

I had been tracking 3 packages that was suppose to have been delivered a week ago. I finally, after receiving my 5th postponed delivery notice from UPS, called them to find out what was going on. We had bad weather here but the roads had been clear for days. The UPS rep said that the problem was that they don't have enough employees to unload their trucks so things are just sitting in the truck. She said if I wanted a refund on shipping it would have to go through QVC so I called. This guy was rude to me from the very start and when I explained the conversation I had with the UPS rep he was very nasty about weather in a state 3 states over from me. I said I didn't know what point he was trying to make since my packages had been sitting in my city for five days. I asked him if he was going to help me request a refund for shipping and he said absolutely not. I asked him why he was being so hateful and he just laughed and claimed he wasn't. I asked to speak to a cs supervisor and he refused to transfer me, said they were very busy. I said I would hold and he refused to allow me to do so and said he would be forced to hang up on me if I didn't end the call. I admit that asking for a refund of shipping was not all that necessary. I was upset that I was told my packages were sitting on a truck for 5 days and they just didn't have the manpower to unload them. But whether I had a reason to ask for a refund of shipping or not, the way he spoke to me was nasty and uncalled for.
Trusted Contributor

I don't understand how QVC can say the customer service is so special. I've talked to a couple nice people there, most are curt. They just want to get you off the phone, won't do anything to help. They all say "I don't know if I can do that". If you ask for a supervisor, I've always been refused, they will not let you talk to one. At least every other place I've phoned will let you talk to a supervisor.

Esteemed Contributor

Well, they responded to you on this thread so I suggest you return their phone call.
Super Contributor

On 2/22/2015 StefaniLynn said:
On 2/22/2015 NC Bandwagon said:

I had been tracking 3 packages that was suppose to have been delivered a week ago. .... The UPS rep said that the problem was that they don't have enough employees to unload their trucks so things are just sitting in the truck. ... But whether I had a reason to ask for a refund of shipping or not, the way he spoke to me was nasty and uncalled for.

Well that all sounds pretty awful, and I am sorry you were treated rudely by that CS guy. I've been waiting for a delivery, a whole pallet of product that I needed LAST WEEK, that the tracking shows all kinds of weather delays here and there, and our roads "were" clear until the latest snow storm. My shipment crossed several states, and had to be unloaded and re-loaded during the trip, and if people can't get to work, the backlog grows and grows like when airports have to cancel flights. And now that they can get it to my shop door, they actually can't because I can't clear the huge amount of snowfall. Just a big, big mess. Still, back to your experience, there's no excuse for being rude to a customer. - Bird

Honored Contributor

I have always experienced great CS here and the few times I requested to speak with a supervisor, was immediately transferred. While I realize the OP was frustrated with her issue, it may have been the manner in which she spoke that was not respecting of the CS person. I always am very polite and recognize that there are some things a CS person is not authorized to do and I always make sure they know it is not their fault. I can't say as I was not a part of that conversation and I also agree that there is no excuse for any CS person to be rude if they were no matter how a customer talks to them. I have found that in most businesses, CS workers are often working short staffed and not given the intensive training they once were in an effort for the company to save money.

Respected Contributor

On 2/22/2015 Pam - QVC Customer Care said:

Hi StephiLynn, Thank you for your post/thread we appreciate that you have brought this to our attention and I want to let you know that we've left a voice-mail for you and have sent an email regarding the poor CS that you had received.
Sincerely,

Pam, Customer Care

@StephiLynn, look, a QVC rep left a little note for you here.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder