Respected Contributor

Has anyone seen anything about HSN Shannon ?

Since being let go , i know she wasn't a favorite of many here , but i felt sorry for her after so many years. I know they had to let 3 go , but i feel badly , i think she was 57.

Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone seen anything about HSN Shannon ?

Shannon seems like she's doing great.  She's a very active poster on her Instagram page. 

I was never a fan of her hosting, but I'm glad she seems to be happy and doing well.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Shannon posts a lot on Facebook, especially with recipes.  I felt bad for her also.

Respected Contributor

Thanks , it seemed everyone was so shocked about Carolyn , the others were less talked about , which i understand. And yes i know in real life people are let go all the time , it doesn't make it any easier when we are getting older.

Honored Contributor

She still has many good working years ahead of her at 57.  Unless she just wants to retire early, I'm sure she'll bounce back soon.  Wishing her the best.

Respected Contributor

I'm sure she's fine. She's young enough to have another career if she so chooses.

Respected Contributor

To me, Shannon has always displayed the type of public personality that would make lemonade out of lemons. 

Her upbeat personality should serve her well in any future employment.

Esteemed Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

I'm sure she's fine. She's young enough to have another career if she so chooses.

@Spacrazy 

I will respectfully disagree. Someone up thread mentioned that she is 57. I would agree that she could get another job, not necessarily in television, but definitely not another career. 

Hopefully, she has made some wise investment decisions over the years. 

Honored Contributor

Shannion always said that before her HSN hosting she was a TV medical reporter, maybe a venture back into TV reporting for her. 

Esteemed Contributor

@MW in Iowa  Gosh, I didn't know about Shannon. Who were the other two?

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein