Frequent Contributor
What am I missing? I have purchased several Denim and Co items over the years and have been happy with them. However, this morning I am watching the presentation of an essentials short sleeved top. Price with shipping is approximately $42. Pay this for a tee shirt???? I guess I’m missing why this is Julia’s pick of the show. She was SO excited about it!! Can’t I buy a similar item at the mall for much less???
Regular Contributor

I have to agree.  I know some shoppers have no location convenient to shop so pay the price, but as an example, Belk carries their own brand of cotton/poly tops.  They are always on sale, and you can get them as low as $12 depending on the special.  The quality is definitely comparable as I have purchased both brands.  

And I am sure there are other locations  that I am not aware of offering comparable attire at better prices. 

Valued Contributor

Right now they have a set if two tee shirts for $23.71. Fine. Wait a bit and get a good price. I check daily on the clearance pages for something I like. I have shirts I bought last year and haven't worn yet. Patience. 

Honored Contributor

I usually find most D and C items on ebay, try there.  I always pass on the ones that sre pre owned. 

Esteemed Contributor

Prices are nuts on here!   Lands End has been having great sales lately.  I mentioned in another post recently I bought a summerweight cardigan and two matching tops for $33 and free shipping!   Sale is still going on, I shouldn't even look but I most likely will Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@FLtricia wrote:

I have to agree.  I know some shoppers have no location convenient to shop so pay the price, but as an example, Belk carries their own brand of cotton/poly tops.  They are always on sale, and you can get them as low as $12 depending on the special.  The quality is definitely comparable as I have purchased both brands.  

And I am sure there are other locations  that I am not aware of offering comparable attire at better prices. 

@FLtricia I really like the Belk's brand of tee shirts, too. They also make some really cute seasonal ones. Belk's tee shirts are my "go to" for everyday, at home, attire. I especially like their tee shirts with the 3/4 sleeves. Both the quality and price point are excellent. 

Trusted Contributor

Another reason many shop here is the size range.  As a plus size person, I can't just go anywhere and find things the rest of you may.  Yes, many stores carry plus size, but not in the variety here.  I already pay a fortune for clothes that fit me for work and otherwise at Ralph Lauren, J Jill and Anthropologie, so many times QVC gives me a better price.  

Respected Contributor

@ncmom  You are not alone.

Respected Contributor

I noticed their prices really shot up right after the pandemic. I like the perfect jersey and I will continue to buy that particular fabric.

Esteemed Contributor

The Q must do better or they will go under. I don't intend to pay more to save them. Shawn "saves" everything let Shawn save the Q. I have given the Q very much of my business but making loyal customers pay more is not the way to go.Not the way to grow a business.