Contributor

Mimi NY thanks. Maybe spoiled is a better word. Amazing though how I never mentioned a name and yet everyone knew exactly whom I was talking about. Very funny to me.

New Contributor

I apree 100%! I have gone to HSN for my shopping now. QVC host are out of control. At least HSN has hosts that actually do their job and do a great job! I have a much better experience watching HSN.  Very knowledgeable and professional!

Honored Contributor

@781Florist wrote:

HSN does have some hosts that I find enjoyable to watch , like Marlo, Suzanne, Callie

and Amy.  They also have hosts who I find unlikeable or unwatchable.  I have never been a fan of Colleen.  Shannon is probably on a 24 hour continuous loop in the place with the flames and the devil.  Adam's voice gets me nuts after a few minutes. He sounds like he's trying to talk with a mouthful of water.  The people on this board are right.

Some folks like some hosts and not others.  The trick is just watch who you like. Easy!

@781Florist 

Your right, just when I thought HSN hosts were more professional I was watching one of their Christmas In July Shows and the female host and male co-host got hysterical and couldnt control themselves laughing and I didnt get what was so funny ..mustve been an "inside joke" between the two...🙄

I watch who I find pleasant and turn the channel on some of the others on BOTH channels....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@781Florist ---you made me laugh hard at your comment about Shannon---good gravy--she is the worse--I swear--she must have a warehouse for everything she says she has or bought or will buy----never watch her---- and Amy--she just makes me laugh--have to look sideways at her to make sure I catch the waterfall of words that come out of her mouth---man, she can talk fast and am not sure she actually knows what she says but it is hysterical.

New Contributor
For God sake, get a life and stop complaining. If you don’t like, don’t watch them. Is it that hard or do you little itty bitties like bringing people down?
Respected Contributor

@PhillyGirl23, I'll give you credit. The tone of your post are always consistent....not that it's a good thing...

Super Contributor

781Florist, I hear ya!! My favorite host is Michele Yarn. Beside being adorable and not a loud mouth, she is so informative and seemingly, down to earth!! I cannot stand Amy M, as she has become soo over the top phony, and like you, I never did care for Colleen L. Well, to each his /her own, I guess. There are a couple more on HSN that are great, Callie being one!!! 

Regular Contributor

I wish QVC and HSN would do a Host Swap Weekend where they send some of theirs up to the Q and the Q sends a couple down to Florida.  It would be interesting and something different to see them present new things and work with others.