Contributor
Valerie Parr Hill's first show back in the studio after more than 2 years and Rachel Boesing wouldn't shut up long enough for her to say anything. It looks like Val is taking the lead with Rosina. (Thankfully.)
Occasional Contributor
I love Valerie and was so glad to see her tonight. That host presenting with her tonight would not let her speak gor a second. Valerie is a classy lady who just tried to do the best she could. I was shocked and laughed when the host said about the rings for the candles said you don't have to water them either. I just shake my head with how that host can keep talking and not make any sense at all.
Trusted Contributor

I much preferred the show with Val and Rosina

Honored Contributor

It's nice to see her back in studio.  She'll be glad to reclaim the rooms in her house that were being used for on-air presentations 

Honored Contributor

If I want to see the items, I take a look but I actually tune the volume only if I see something I might actually buy,  Otherwise I don't need to hear the vendor or the host.  I know that makes me out of the loop, but that's how I shop -- or don't shop as the case may be.

Honored Contributor

i'm really looking forward to her 4PM show today with Rick. Love them together!

Esteemed Contributor

Her present show with Dan is going well.  I love the trucks, I own the brown one......already is filled with pine cones and autumn color leaves!!  Come on fall Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

Her present show with Dan is going well.  I love the trucks, I own the brown one......already is filled with pine cones and autumn color leaves!!  Come on fall Smiley Happy

Great show!

Love Valerie

Super Contributor

Just have to post... Valerie is such a natural beauty and wanted to complement her.  So nice to see her in the studio.  

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@LindaSal  I normally don't care for Dan and never watch him but I thought he and Valerie were very cute together today.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment