Esteemed Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:
@sktchy
Agree 100 percent! Debbie Denmon is hilarious and she always gives measurements and lengths, so I appreciate her presentations.
I truly buy a lot from HSN because if you live in California, the shipping time is lightning-fast. I have no idea why...maybe they have a warehouse or a distribution center out West because I cannot believe how fast I get items. Even during the height of the pandemic, HSN never once had a slow delivery to me!
Also, I get so many coupons and promotions from HSN, which I love.

@MarnieRez3 

I also live in Southern California and I use to joke that the warehouse must be next door to me because I receive items so quickly.

I think they have a warehouse in Ontario, CA. 

Esteemed Contributor

HSN's fulfillment center is in Fontana. 

QVC's is in Ontario.

Honored Contributor

@Susanp301 wrote:

So I watched HSN quite a bit during the last few days. I must say it was a pleasure. The hosts Were professional, well groomed and knowledgeable. There was no inane and senseless chatter. I didn't hear one word about their husbands, wives, or useless daughters. No shreiking, yelling or other nonsense. Maybe they could train the QVC hosts since they are becoming more unwatchable by the minute especially the evening shift.

@Susanp301 - "useless daughters"????  Such an unkind, uncalled for, comment to make.  Make valid points if you want of course, but that was uncalled for and added nothing other than a cheap shot to your critique.  So rude.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

I totally agree.  They are pleasant and product focused.

Contributor

Budgetgh I never mentioned any names of any hosts. Quite funny that you took offense and you seemed to know who I was talking about. If you constantly talk about family members to the exclusion of the product you are open to criticism. That lady does protest too much me thinks! If you have to mention family members every time you open your mouth, you are overcompensating. Just my opinion. You are entitled to yours.

Honored Contributor

@Susanp301 wrote:

Budgetgh I never mentioned any names of any hosts. Quite funny that you took offense and you seemed to know who I was talking about. If you constantly talk about family members to the exclusion of the product you are open to criticism. That lady does protest too much me thinks! If you have to mention family members every time you open your mouth, you are overcompensating. Just my opinion. You are entitled to yours.

@Susanp301 - your comment, regarding her daughters, was beyond the pale.  Again, critique their presentation skills and offer constructive opinions on how they can approve and I am right there with you. But to call someone's children "useless" is just way beyond. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor
@icezus
@Johnnyeager

Fontana, California?! Wow, they really are close to southern California @icezus. Thank you Johnnyeager for figuring out the location!
That explains why things arrive at my house about 2 days after I order them. (I'm up north, in Santa Rosa.)
And hello to my SoCal neighbor, icezus. ♥️
Valued Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@Susanp301 wrote:

So I watched HSN quite a bit during the last few days. I must say it was a pleasure. The hosts Were professional, well groomed and knowledgeable. There was no inane and senseless chatter. I didn't hear one word about their husbands, wives, or useless daughters. No shreiking, yelling or other nonsense. Maybe they could train the QVC hosts since they are becoming more unwatchable by the minute especially the evening shift.

@Susanp301 - "useless daughters"????  Such an unkind, uncalled for, comment to make.  Make valid points if you want of course, but that was uncalled for and added nothing other than a cheap shot to your critique.  So rude.

@Susanp301 Will help you out lets say SPOILED grown adults ,recently heard one daughter believe she used her name (younger one)and daddy were in Las Vegas,do we have to hear about them till she retires.

Never ever would let the world know what is going on in my family,wonder how husband and " GIRLS feel about her blabbing about them.,non stop

Esteemed Contributor

@MarnieRez3    Fontana is in Southern California

Valued Contributor

HSN is horrid. Terrible merchandise. I have never sat and watched for more than a few minutes. There is one host who is too old for her very long hair. It looks silly. There is a blonde woman who has a beautiful hairstyle. She seems like a decent host. Everyone else, a definite miss. 

Their "celebrity" merchandise is terrible. Cheap-looking clothing by Guiliana R and Bethany F.  And, Iman... just all bad!