Contributor

So I watched HSN quite a bit during the last few days. I must say it was a pleasure. The hosts Were professional, well groomed and knowledgeable. There was no inane and senseless chatter. I didn't hear one word about their husbands, wives, or useless daughters. No shreiking, yelling or other nonsense. Maybe they could train the QVC hosts since they are becoming more unwatchable by the minute especially the evening shift.

Respected Contributor
Totally agree with you susanp301. Have been saying this for years. HSN is so much more watchable than QVC. I also purchase more from HSN.
Valued Contributor

HSN does have some hosts that I find enjoyable to watch , like Marlo, Suzanne, Callie

and Amy.  They also have hosts who I find unlikeable or unwatchable.  I have never been a fan of Colleen.  Shannon is probably on a 24 hour continuous loop in the place with the flames and the devil.  Adam's voice gets me nuts after a few minutes. He sounds like he's trying to talk with a mouthful of water.  The people on this board are right.

Some folks like some hosts and not others.  The trick is just watch who you like. Easy!

Contributor

You're correct Florist781. I can watch whom I wish and turn off the rest. As you will notice, I didn't mention any specific host on HSN. I was just speaking in general. I feel that the majority of their hosts are more professional and a majority of QVC hosts are not. Sometimes, I want to see an item being presented but I find that on QVC with many hosts, its not about the product, its about them and whatever story they feel they must tell. I must say, that in most cases, I prefer the QVC products but now I shop on line if I buy at all.

Honored Contributor

@Susanp301 wrote:

So I watched HSN quite a bit during the last few days. I must say it was a pleasure. The hosts Were professional, well groomed and knowledgeable. There was no inane and senseless chatter. I didn't hear one word about their husbands, wives, or useless daughters. No shreiking, yelling or other nonsense. Maybe they could train the QVC hosts since they are becoming more unwatchable by the minute especially the evening shift.

I agree with you @Susanp301 .  The HSN hosts don't do the endless family talk.  It's quite different from the QVC presentations.  

Honored Contributor

I agree 100%.

Valued Contributor

Over the years I find myself channel surfing from the Q and I been a Q customer for many years.Just the last few years I see to much laughing at things that I didn't think was funny at all .

Like this morning  Mary was in the studio and Kim Gravel in her home ,they were on the floor laughing unprofessional in my eyes.Can only take so much of that immaturity of grown women acting like kids.

Then I turn to HSN and always the host are so enjoyable to watch ,so knowledgeable and very professional .

Trusted Contributor

I always have to stop and watch when Debbie D is on.

She always makes me laugh.  

She gives a good presentation without the hard sell.

Trusted Contributor
@sktchy
Agree 100 percent! Debbie Denmon is hilarious and she always gives measurements and lengths, so I appreciate her presentations.
I truly buy a lot from HSN because if you live in California, the shipping time is lightning-fast. I have no idea why...maybe they have a warehouse or a distribution center out West because I cannot believe how fast I get items. Even during the height of the pandemic, HSN never once had a slow delivery to me!
Also, I get so many coupons and promotions from HSN, which I love.

Respected Contributor

You mean the HSN hosts aren't all drinking wine during their shows either?