Respected Contributor

Crummy weather today, inside all day, had HSN on a good part of it because I like to watch the AeroPilates shows...gotta say the two hosts, respectively, that did the 7am and 3pm shows, Valerie Stup and Nicole Hickl...both great! Both spoke professionally, asked and answered the right questions to Marjolein and on Facebook, directly to customers...just smooth, intelligent, professional, personable, natural presentations. Kept on topic, wasn't about "them", no not listening to the vendor and talking over them. Not all the silliness QVC has turned into, with all the phony theatrics.  I SO enjoyed both of them, and their style of presenting products.

I have to say I also like Callie and Amy too...and a few others. 

I just find it to be more straight, informative presentations, without being boring, but also without seeming so disingenuous as the whole Q approach now, which I rarely tune into anymore. (most old school hosts notwithstanding...they are better than the newer ones on Q)

I realize we all like different styles here...just my opinion on HSN today...really was refreshing to see.

Honored Contributor

In general, I can watch the HSN hosts longer than I can watch any QVC host.  They mostly stick to selling without going off on a tangent--JMO!!

Respected Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

In general, I can watch the HSN hosts longer than I can watch any QVC host.  They mostly stick to selling without going off on a tangent--JMO!!

I honestly don't know why Q has gone this route, and wish they'd take a page out of their own "old book."

Honored Contributor

They don't have the nonsense and silliness on HSN that is tolerated and encouraged on QVC.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I really like Valerie Stup - she gives all the info about a product, lets the vendor speak about the item and has a great professional demeanor. She's my fave HSN host.

Contributor

I totally agree 100%. I've been watching QVC since 1989 and I've seen the decline of Professional hosting. I too do not watch very much anymore, between the hosts & the terrible shipping issues I only tune in to watch a couple of my favorite products. 

Esteemed Contributor

I watch HSN so much more than qvc

they are all "salesman"

HSN to me is much more tolerable

Honored Contributor

I've liked Suzanne Runyan since her early days when she started at QVC.  Callie Northhagen has always been a favorite too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

My favorite has always been Bobbi Rae Carter.

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

I enjoy HSN as well.  They are all professional and they look nice.  Callie has one of the best hairstyles  its perfect on her. Just had to throw this in, I love her hair lol