Honored Contributor

Really BlackFriday Weekend...didnt watch just checked their program guide...........

Best comedy in town....

A doorbell security system....really???????????????

outdated computers....really?????????????

The only clothing they seem to show are Cuddl Duds, AnyBody, Peace/Love....loungewear only.........really??????

Now the endless Beats headphones............

It seems they are going for the more expensive TSV's too so if they dont sell a lot, at leasy they will make SOME revenue.....

There has been repetitition in the past...but not this bad....checking the program guide and flipping channels PITIFUL, JUST PITIFUL-- QVC is defnitely NOT going to be my option where I purchase gifts....Woman Tongue

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

@NorthernLights wrote:

It's almost like an accountant has been put in charge of programming and acquisition. Every decision is profit based only. Pay no mind to the extreme boredom and burnout of loyal customers. It's almost like it's a gift free holiday for the Q this year. 

What?!  A profit??  How dare them.  LOL  Seriously, good for them.  I haven't purchased lately, and haven't watched most of the presentations since I'm not interested in the products.

@MomCat @NorthernLights

It certaily isnt based on profits because their financial results havent been that hot and I cant wait to see what this boring quarter brings to their financial picture..................

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

I agree , I checked to see upcoming shows.. nothing interesting to buy for gifts as far as i am concerned..they did this last year also.. guess back to the malls 

Honored Contributor

It's obvious that their warehouses are overstocked with outdated technology that they want to unload, by trying to pass them off as "special values." Lol.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Respected Contributor

PITIFUL!! Looks like today is the beauty marathon, or maybe just Josie  marathon. All I can say is they have to be losing customers. I won't even watch this mess, much less BUY any of it. QVC has become a joke. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think it's only horrible when we are not interested in the product that is being sold.

Friday night was "Bose". I was not interested so I did not watch QVC at all that day.

Next day was "Ring Doorbell" I was interested made a purchase and then watched a few more of the shows to see if any new information would be given out. (Which it was not)

Yesterday, was the HP Computer. Once again I was not interested so I did not watch.

Today is the Dr. Dre earphones. Not interested so I will not bother to watch.

QVC does this every year. Therefore I do not understand how shocked everyone tends to be every single year when they beat the current TSV into the ground.

Honored Contributor

Re: HORRIBLE PROGRAMMING

[ Edited ]

@icezeus wrote:

I think it's only horrible when we are not interested in the product that is being sold.

Friday night was "Bose". I was not interested so I did not watch QVC at all that day.

Next day was "Ring Doorbell" I was interested made a purchase and then watched a few more of the shows to see if any new information would be given out. (Which it was not)

Yesterday, was the HP Computer. Once again I was not interested so I did not watch.

Today is the Dr. Dre earphones. Not interested so I will not bother to watch.

QVC does this every year. Therefore I do not understand how shocked everyone tends to be every single year when they beat the current TSV into the ground.

@icezeus

Ive been a customer for more than 6 years and its never been this bad...there's always been a bit of a variety instead of fewer products and lengthier presentations....And I think we all don't WATCH nor buy when this happens...but since its worse than usual I think we customers want to air our feedback......and I think QVC needs to be aware that so many of their customer base isnt watching/buying which impacts them financially too....a lose, lose situation

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt

We are going to have to agree to disagree on this one. (smile) I have been a customer for about 8 years and it seems to me as if every year  during the months of October-December they tend to beat the TSV to death, along with a handful of other products that they will air repeatedly. (The flashpad)

I just don't even bother to watch unless I am interested in what is being offered.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@icezeus wrote:

@Spurt

We are going to have to agree to disagree on this one. (smile) I have been a customer for about 8 years and it seems to me as if every year  during the months of October-December they tend to beat the TSV to death, along with a handful of other products that they will air repeatedly. (The flashpad)

I just don't even bother to watch unless I am interested in what is being offered.

WE DO NOT WATCH EITHER!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I disagree. I don't remember QVC ever having the same item on ALL day, like they have this wkend. It's been several days on marathon shows of 1 item. Usually it's the cheap gadgets of all sorts.