Esteemed Contributor

@TX-starlight wrote:

I disagree. I don't remember QVC ever having the same item on ALL day, like they have this wkend. It's been several days on marathn shows of 1 item. Usually it's the cheap gadgets of all sorts. 

------------------

I agree!  Have been a customer since the 1990's.  I remember several gifty type of TSV's.  But never, one whole hour of TSV, followed by 30 minutes of TSV, followed by one whole hour!! 

I shudder when I hear the hosts say....this TSV was made just for QVC!!  After having issues with a "QVC" vacuum cleaner, that statement  keeps me from ordering these "special" products!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: HORRIBLE PROGRAMMING

[ Edited ]

@Mom2Dogs I have voiced my disappoint left and right to the forums and yet NOTHING is ever done, oh they are supposedly sending my comments to the higher ups so that my voice will be heard, Blah, Blah Blah, with the amount of mistakes just on my account this year alone, I will shop elsewhere, and taking the many people I have recommended QVC right along with me, I have a loud voice, and when this Mama is not happy everyone is going to hear about it, stop saying technical difficulties, and we value you as a customer, and start showing us, action speaks louder than words!

Valued Contributor

It seems as if QVC has just about given up trying to be a viable shopping channel.  

Contributor

Same ole crappy products you have had for years at the same clearance prices. DO you really think we dont notice this??? Please stop with all the presentations of the TSV'S. AWFUL.If you have all these products in your wearhouse then PLEASE get them out and present them instead of showing the same mess everyday.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sylanne Or even a valued retailer, IMO!

Esteemed Contributor

@maxxb1 Has anyone noticed the repeats on LTO and Nightly Specials, they cannot clearance out the "Products we cannot live wih out, so they just keeping putting them in there, pathetic!

Respected Contributor

I usually buy a good amount from QVC for the holidays.  Especially for out of state family.  This year is the least I spent in many years.  I find the choices lacking and the same old thing.  I have found other items at much better prices at other stores. 

Contributor

Glad its just not me!  I thought the same thing all weekend long. The same stuff and the "ring" thing was on every single time I turned on qvc.

I guess I am saving money, because qvc is losing me, big time.

Trusted Contributor

@corita wrote:

@TX-starlight wrote:

I disagree. I don't remember QVC ever having the same item on ALL day, like they have this wkend. It's been several days on marathn shows of 1 item. Usually it's the cheap gadgets of all sorts. 

------------------

I agree!  Have been a customer since the 1990's.  I remember several gifty type of TSV's.  But never, one whole hour of TSV, followed by 30 minutes of TSV, followed by one whole hour!! 

I shudder when I hear the hosts say....this TSV was made just for QVC!!  After having issues with a "QVC" vacuum cleaner, that statement  keeps me from ordering these "special" products!!

I also am not interested if it's made just for QVC.  That means they have taken a perfectly good brand that I would buy and cheapened it.  I do appreciate when they let us know it's made for QVC only, although they seem to think it's a selling point.  

Honored Contributor

I think QVC need a major shake up in upper management.  They have a plethora of high-paid executives in charge of departments like planning, programming, product development and all their creative juices can produce is doorbells and obsolete electronics.  What do they do all day?  I'd be embarassed to say I worked in these departments.  Apparently the stockholders never actually watch TV shopping or they'd be up in arms.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment