Honored Contributor

I returned an item to QVC on 6/6/2020 and received my refund 6/13, of course I never use their label.

I pay on my own and priority mail includes $50 insurance. Occasionally it costs me a little more than the snail label charge.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Frequent Contributor

Re: Great Refund Experience!

I'm happy for you, but I have had a very different experience. Returns are taking weeks at least when following the process with their labels. I've emailed the social team, so hopefully they can help me. 

Returns are already expensive. I don't plan to pay more to have it completed faster, but I am buying less from QVC. Other companies seem to have better processes in place even with shipping delays from the post office. I do hope things get better at QVC. For years I had nothing but great experiences. Sorry to see things declining. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I returned something using QVC's label on July 31st.  As of today, August 14, it is still en route to QVC.  I've been tracking it on Pitney Bowes' website as well as occasionally on QVC's website.  This is absolutely ridiculous.  It was only going one state away.

I'm satisfied, however, because the Social Team looked at this for me and refunded my credit card.  

I used QVC's label, because I wasn't sure how to prove that I had returned it without using their label.  I know I could get a tracking receipt as well as take a picture of the box, but that wouldn't necessarily prove anything to QVC.  Maybe I'm wrong about that.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

It is sad when we use QVC's return label it takes forever and a day to get the refund.  I've experienced this twice now.  Return it right away and still at least two easy pays get on the books.  Unacceptable.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NickNack wrote:

I returned something using QVC's label on July 31st.  As of today, August 14, it is still en route to QVC.  I've been tracking it on Pitney Bowes' website as well as occasionally on QVC's website.  This is absolutely ridiculous.  It was only going one state away.

I'm satisfied, however, because the Social Team looked at this for me and refunded my credit card.  

I used QVC's label, because I wasn't sure how to prove that I had returned it without using their label.  I know I could get a tracking receipt as well as take a picture of the box, but that wouldn't necessarily prove anything to QVC.  Maybe I'm wrong about that.

@NickNack 

All they need is the tracking # on your receipt to verify that it was received by QVC an d when.

A few times when my refund was taking too long to process, all I had to do was send the tracking # to the Social Team via email and they made the refund.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@NickNack 

All they need is the tracking # on your receipt to verify that it was received by QVC an d when.

A few times when my refund was taking too long to process, all I had to do was send the tracking # to the Social Team via email and they made the refund.

@KingstonsMom   What I was really thinking about was in case you used your own label and the package was lost.  QVC wouldn't have any way to tell that you actually returned it since it wasn't their label.  

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack 

Paying on my own gives me a tracking number and if that tracking # doesn't show it  arrived at QVC, the USPS insurance comes in and reimburses you.

But in 25+ years of shopping here, that's never happened to me.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@NickNack 

Paying on my own gives me a tracking number and if that tracking # doesn't show it  arrived at QVC, the USPS insurance comes in and reimburses you.

But in 25+ years of shopping here, that's never happened to me.

Thanks @KingstonsMom .  I didn't think about the USPS insurance.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack 

Also, our USPS does NOT give you a receipt for a package using the Q's return label.

I know many, many posters say they DO get a receipt, my USPS does not.

When I asked them why, they had some excuse that didn't even make sense, but regardless, they won't do it.

They have a french door with a cart below it and you just throw your return in the cart with all the other Q return label packages.

Ummmm......no, I'll pass.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@NickNack 

Also, our USPS does NOT give you a receipt for a package using the Q's return label.

I know many, many posters say they DO get a receipt, my USPS does not.

When I asked them why, they had some excuse that didn't even make sense, but regardless, they won't do it.

They have a french door with a cart below it and you just throw your return in the cart with all the other Q return label packages.

Ummmm......no, I'll pass.

@KingstonsMom   On this return I took a picture of the label and watched them scan it.  Then I track it at PitneyBowes website.  Even if USPS did give you a receipt you can't track it through them since it goes through a different shipper.  

-Henry David Thoreau