Honored Contributor

Re: Great Refund Experience!

@NickNack 

When I ship through USPS the USPS IS the delivering shipper and I can track it the entire way, up to it's delivery by USPS to QVC.

Only QVC's return label is shipped through another shipper.

That's why I don't use it.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@NickNack 

When I ship through USPS the USPS IS the delivering shipper and I can track it the entire way, up to it's delivery by USPS to QVC.

Only QVC's return label is shipped through another shipper.

That's why I don't use it.

@KingstonsMom   I understand that.  I guess I didn't word my reply correctly.  I meant tha QVC wouldn't have proof that that particular tracking # (since it wasn't theirs) was your return to QVC if it was lost.  I know they could track it with your #, but I think they could say it wasn't a return to them.  Maybe not.

I do track all of my shipments and returns to other people and understand how the tracking works.

I will send it my way next time though.  It has now been 16 days since I mailed my return to QVC, and they haven't received it.  As I said, the Mods refunded me.  I'm just curious as to when they will receive it, so I'm continuing to track it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack 

The USPS receipt shows the  name (QVC) and address the package was sent to, as well as the tracking #.

Not being argumentative at all, everyone can send their returns however they want, I'm just saying how I get refunds within around a week......nothing more.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@NickNack 

The USPS receipt shows the  name (QVC) and address the package was sent to, as well as the tracking #.

Not being argumentative at all, everyone can send their returns however they want, I'm just saying how I get refunds within around a week......nothing more.

@KingstonsMom   I think it's amazing that you get your refunds in a week.  I will definitely send it my way the next time.  I just wasn't sure what would happen if it was lost.  Now I understand.  Thank you.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack   Not maybe, you are.  The tracking number on your receipt allows you as well as QVC (or anyone else for that matter) to track and confirm delivery to the destination intended.  That serves as confirmation of the return to QVC and you will be issued the refund.