Honored Contributor
I have placed orders with a number of vendors since Black Friday. Some shipped within a couple of days. Several companies took one to two weeks to ship. Covid absolutely is a legitimate reason. They can’t have as many employees and their fulfillment centers due to social distancing. Also some places have large number of employees out sick or quarantined. Even some shipping distribution centers through USPS are closed due to Covid outbreaks and packages are being redirected.
QVC Customer Care
Esteemed Contributor

@hes57 wrote:

Ballet Babe,

Hi. I understand your frustration. We'd had a blanket in the process stage for over 2 weeks. The item is in stock and comes from the vendor.  I contacted CS and was told they would have the situation researched. Feeling doubtful it will arrive before Christmas. Hope things look up for you. 

@hes57   I want to thank you for your kind words.  Some posters can be really mean on here.   I am happy to say that 3 of the 4 items are now moving, which makes me happy.  I do know that this is not QVC's fault because things are shipped from the Vendor in a  lot of cases.  I have been shopping with QVC since the beginning and I love everything I get.  In all these years I think I might have returned like 3 items.  I have always had wonderful CS experience as well.  The Mods here are wonderful in solving issues like yours.  I hope you get your things.   Have a very Merry Christmas!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

I was done with Christmas shopping/wrapping before Thanksgiving. During the meal our son mentioned he was saving to purchase the Ninja Foodie. I ordered it for him from QVC and received it rather quickly before the EDD.

I also ordered Christmas dishes from QVC and they arrived early and on 12/13 I ordered the Shark TSV with a EDD of 12/23 (not a gift) and I received it today.

@qvcfreak   I placed a order just a few days ago and my doorbell rang and I thought for sure it was Amazon.  It was a QVC package.  Things are looking up.  Have a great holiday!  Last year when my Grandson came in we spent the night in the Jacuzzi. We had a blast and I said to him this is what Christmas is all about===Memories.  Not the gifts,  This year he said to me Grandma we are going to make more good memories because that is more imortant then the gifts.   I thought that was so sweet!

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@qvcfreak wrote:

I was done with Christmas shopping/wrapping before Thanksgiving. During the meal our son mentioned he was saving to purchase the Ninja Foodie. I ordered it for him from QVC and received it rather quickly before the EDD.

I also ordered Christmas dishes from QVC and they arrived early and on 12/13 I ordered the Shark TSV with a EDD of 12/23 (not a gift) and I received it today.

@qvcfreak   I placed a order just a few days ago and my doorbell rang and I thought for sure it was Amazon.  It was a QVC package.  Things are looking up.  Have a great holiday!  Last year when my Grandson came in we spent the night in the Jacuzzi. We had a blast and I said to him this is what Christmas is all about===Memories.  Not the gifts,  This year he said to me Grandma we are going to make more good memories because that is more imortant then the gifts.   I thought that was so sweet!

Your grandson sounds like a very sweet and smart young man!

Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe  So sweet, he remembered. I just love it.

Esteemed Contributor

@alicedee wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@qvcfreak wrote:

Your grandson sounds like a very sweet and smart young man!

@alicedee   I agree!  LOL  and Thank You.  If I could only talk him into liking School. LOL

Occasional Contributor

I have the same problem. Order on the 13th, promised delivery for Christmas and items will not arrive till after the New Year. 

QVC as 2020 Stinks, stank and stunk.

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@CalminHeart wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

Have one order being prepared since the 13th and 3 others since the 14th???  How are we supposed to get our items?  Covid is not an excuse to not even have items shipped  in 5 days.  

Nothing is on time these days, especially anything ordered in December.  This is how it is and how it'll be for a long time.  Relax.  They'll get there when they get there.  

@CalminHeart   I order from several places.  QVC is the only place that orders are not going through.  I placed many orders in Dec. and have received them all but QVC's.  Sorry it won't be like this for a long time. If every other place can get orders out then QVC should be able to do the same.  

I understand and agree that Q orders are veeerrrrry slow. It's frustrating but Q isn't going to change. I've noticed most other retailers have been using a higher priority shipping option than Q this month. 

Have you checked UPS?  They offer a service that keeps packages with them instead of handing them off to USPS for delivery.  I signed up last week when it was $19 for a year.  I don't know if it's still that price but it has already been beneficial to me.  

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@CalminHeart wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

Have one order being prepared since the 13th and 3 others since the 14th???  How are we supposed to get our items?  Covid is not an excuse to not even have items shipped  in 5 days.  

Nothing is on time these days, especially anything ordered in December.  This is how it is and how it'll be for a long time.  Relax.  They'll get there when they get there.  

@CalminHeart   I order from several places.  QVC is the only place that orders are not going through.  I placed many orders in Dec. and have received them all but QVC's.  Sorry it won't be like this for a long time. If every other place can get orders out then QVC should be able to do the same.  

I understand and agree that Q orders are veeerrrrry slow. It's frustrating but Q isn't going to change. I've noticed most other retailers have been using a higher priority shipping option than Q this month. 

Have you checked UPS?  They offer a service that keeps packages with them instead of handing them off to USPS for delivery.  I signed up last week when it was $19 for a year.  I don't know if it's still that price but it has already been beneficial to me.  

@CalminHeart  I signed up for that service too.  I love it.  Since my DH is working from home I have them send the packages to UPS for me to pick up.  It's only 1.5 miles away fro me.  They lowered the price from $40 when I looked into it last year.  This price is a steal.