Trusted Contributor

@BalletBabe 

Gosh, you would think that in this day and age they could invent more comfortable ballet shoes.  Like something with memory foam or silicone or something in the toe area for padding.

Ballet dancers are so beautiful, and they make it look so easy!

Trusted Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@DottieBlue   I wanted a dog my whole life and my first hubby would never allow it.  When I divorced that was the first thing I bought.  I named her Amy because if I would have had a girl that is what I would have named her.  I got two boys so that is why I named her that. Rose was my Mother's name.  When my son came to visit he said  "You named your dog Amy"  I said "Yes"  Don't knock it as it would have been your name if you were a girl.   LOL

@BalletBabe 

Thanks for the laugh!

Esteemed Contributor

@DottieBlue wrote:

@BalletBabe 

Gosh, you would think that in this day and age they could invent more comfortable ballet shoes.  Like something with memory foam or silicone or something in the toe area for padding.

Ballet dancers are so beautiful, and they make it look so easy!

@DottieBlue   Trust me it is not easy.  Takes many years of training.  You have to love it and be ready to devote your life to it if you want it as a career.   It is like any sport.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Pook wrote:

If the items op ordered and is waiting for are categorized as life sustaining then that might be cause to gripe...  Carriers are giving priority to  items that are necessary and with employees needing to quarantine and isolate they do not have enough workers to handle things.  Hiring more employees results in no time to train properly resulting in slower deliveries and errors.  It's not all about any of us wanting their non essential items ASAP.  Being patient and understanding during these times is the adult  thing to do.  There are so many who are struggling to even purchase food and necessities and no longer have the luxury of ordering things they would like!!!

@Pook   Things I ordered were promised delivery by the 23rd.  Up until a few days ago.  That is why I am upset.  If you can't deliver then don't say that you can.  That is all.  Everything I ordered other places has been here long ago.  Shipping is the same everywhere.  If others can get their things out why can't QVC?  If they can't then they should be honest and not promise.  That is my complaint. 

Being patient is the adult thing to do???  Wow   Whatever

Esteemed Contributor

I was done with Christmas shopping/wrapping before Thanksgiving. During the meal our son mentioned he was saving to purchase the Ninja Foodie. I ordered it for him from QVC and received it rather quickly before the EDD.

I also ordered Christmas dishes from QVC and they arrived early and on 12/13 I ordered the Shark TSV with a EDD of 12/23 (not a gift) and I received it today.

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe   EDD is Estimated  Delivery Date!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Getting Frustrated

[ Edited ]

@Pook wrote:

@BalletBabe   EDD is Estimated  Delivery Date!!!

@Pook   Thanks for that information   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Nothing should still be being prepared since the 13th.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Getting Frustrated

[ Edited ]

@BalletBabe wrote:

Have one order being prepared since the 13th and 3 others since the 14th???  How are we supposed to get our items?  Covid is not an excuse to not even have items shipped  in 5 days.  

Nothing is on time these days, especially anything ordered in December.  This is how it is and how it'll be for a long time.  Relax.  They'll get there when they get there.  

Esteemed Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

Have one order being prepared since the 13th and 3 others since the 14th???  How are we supposed to get our items?  Covid is not an excuse to not even have items shipped  in 5 days.  

Nothing is on time these days, especially anything ordered in December.  This is how it is and how it'll be for a long time.  Relax.  They'll get there when they get there.  

@CalminHeart   I order from several places.  QVC is the only place that orders are not going through.  I placed many orders in Dec. and have received them all but QVC's.  Sorry it won't be like this for a long time. If every other place can get orders out then QVC should be able to do the same.  

New Contributor

Ballet Babe,

Hi. I understand your frustration. We'd had a blanket in the process stage for over 2 weeks. The item is in stock and comes from the vendor.  I contacted CS and was told they would have the situation researched. Feeling doubtful it will arrive before Christmas. Hope things look up for you.