QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Honored Contributor

@temptations fan wrote:

I don't understand why after almost 10 years on QVC Gabrielle is on so many of the overnight hours. It seems like she is on overnight more now than she was before.  She has been with QVC much longer than some of the new hosts who seem to be getting all the attention. I watch QVC to shop so I like my host to be knowledgeable and talk about the product not about everything else.  I understand some people like the goofiness and all that talk about everything other than the product but since I don't watch for entertainment I really do not enjoy it.  Gabrielle is always pleasant, professional and knows the product, she is always well prepared.  I enjoy watching QVC so i can learn about a product so I can make a decision on whether or not I want to make a purchase, if I want entertainment I will turn on one of the other channels.

Some people are morning people some people are night people.  I know that if I have a choice of shifts I take the night shift.  I always see Carolyn in the morning.  I am sure she is probably a morning person. I don't think we would see Carolyn on the night shift.  It is probably more peaceful doing the night shift on a shopping channel.  I know on HSN they usually have Helen on the late hours and she seems to enjoy it.  I never see her during the day.  I know I use to enjoy Nancy when she was on late night.  I don't see her much.