Super Contributor

Looks like my over sized celebration foundation with brush has been lost

It was shipped on 9/28. The tracking number shows Raleigh, NC on 9/29. Nothing after that. I'm in SC. Shouldn't take this long coming from NC. Customer service asked if I want a refund or to re-order. USPS will let me do a "lost mail" search starting tomorrow. Why is is so difficult to get your stuff in the mail?!!

While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina
Respected Contributor

Re: Looks like my over sized celebration foundation with brush has been lost

It could still show up, you never know.  Stranger things have happened.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

I'm amazed that CS would even offer a refund or reship so early.  That's not even 10 business days and "stuff happens".  I thought their policy is no action until after that period.

I don't think I'd be assuming it's lost yet, unless you paid for priority shipment.

Honored Contributor

Some of my items are taking so long to ship from QVC and so long to be received.  I hope you get your package soon.

Honored Contributor

@MercysMom wrote:

It was shipped on 9/28. The tracking number shows Raleigh, NC on 9/29. Nothing after that. I'm in SC. Shouldn't take this long coming from NC. Customer service asked if I want a refund or to re-order. USPS will let me do a "lost mail" search starting tomorrow. Why is is so difficult to get your stuff in the mail?!!

That's just one of things that caused me to stop shopping at QVC.  Once in a while - no problem.   But it occurred several times over the course of a couple of months.   I don't need the aggravation. 

Respected Contributor

It took 15 days for a pair of in-stock pants to get to me. Not that I find this acceptable, but they did finally show up. 

Frequent Contributor

It's not just QVC, I ordered a Dog Bed on 9/27 (not from QVC) tracking # from the Post Office shows left Long Island NY on the 28th, NO updates or further info. I am in MA. The person I ordered from is looking into it!!!

Honored Contributor

My last order took 4 days to ship.  Some sites ship the same day.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shipping has been a source of frustration for me as well.  I ordered Kate Sommerville face wash on 9/23 and today is 10/4 and I still do not have the product.  Additionally, the web site just indicates the shipping date... not the method of shipping, nor a tracking number.  When I called the automated customer service, it states the item is still "en route" by standard shipping.  Exactly what is standard shipping since it is past the 7-10 day arrival date from the original order date?  I like the selection QVC provides; however they need clarify shipping policies so I can make better decisions, which ultimately may be purchasing directly from a store.  One thing is for sure, if holiday purchases are on the horizon....one should probably factor in possible shipping hurdles.  I am not purchasing from Zulily when on QVC.  Yes, I have a Zulily account, but they have set forth the expectations with regards to shipping and other policies.  I expect more from QVC.

Super Contributor

Y'all helped me stay positive and hopeful and when I checked this morning I made its way from Raleigh to our for delivery! Hooray!

While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina