Honored Contributor

I hate that on some items, and we never know which, after a very short period of time from ordering, the item color can't be changed, nor can it be cancelled.  This is the only company that I know of that doesn't give a known time limit when the order can be changed or cancelled.  It used to be that at least customer service wouldn't make a customer pay the return postage for an order that they tried to cancel or change, but I see that is no longer the case, and the person I spoke to was nasty about it.

QVC obviously doesn't give a hoot about their customers, only about the almighty buck!

Honored Contributor

I can't recall ever having had a problem changing a color or cancelling an order, often even after a day or two.  What time frame are you talking about?

Respected Contributor

And then some people complain about slow processing.  Go figure!

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor

I totally agree!!  Processing just isn't slow enough!!!   Something has got to be done!    :-)

You mean other companies make it easy to cancel an order???  I haven't run into that.

Honored Contributor

Some people are fed up with one thing, some with another, and there's not a single company that pleases everyone every time.

The tone of the message was snarky and if that's the tone OP used with CS, she probably got a more respectful answer than she earned for herself. 

It's the old honey versus vinegar argument.

Trusted Contributor

I don't think the complaint is about processing being too quick.  I think this is an issue about the unpredictability of processing time, and the lack of a timetable with regards to making changes or cancellations.  If QVC said that we only have "x" amount of hours to make any changes or cancellations to our orders, at least we would know where we stand with the company.  

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  I totally agree - we should have a full 24hrs to change, edit or CANCEL any item from the time we order it.  I've been saying this for a long time.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

Some people are fed up with one thing, some with another, and there's not a single company that pleases everyone every time.

The tone of the message was snarky and if that's the tone OP used with CS, she probably got a more respectful answer than she earned for herself. 

It's the old honey versus vinegar argument.

@millieshops  I was very nice to the rep, but she was nasty.  There are lousy reps you know, fortunately most are very nice.  After she yelled at me and had a nasty attitude, so unprofessional, of course I am ticked off!

Honored Contributor

@Another new name Sue wrote:

I totally agree!!  Processing just isn't slow enough!!!   Something has got to be done!    :-)

You mean other companies make it easy to cancel an order???  I haven't run into that.

@Another new name Sue  Amazon allows a day or two, and zulily, I think, up until the item is shipped, if one orders after midnight, HSN allows up to midnight the following day.  If you order before midnight, you have until midnight to cancel or change.

Honored Contributor

I find it most times purely by accident that I can cancel any given item within any timeframe really.  I've ordered items and then chose to cancel only after a couple of hours of my ordering.  Other times I find it may be possible to cancel after 12/24 hours.  It's never a consistant timeframe that I certainly don't understand.

I can order from other sites that actually gives me the opportunity and a timeframe to change and/or add more items that I may have forgotten, or change quantities on something in my order.  They specify the timeframe too.

Why can't the Q do this for us?  The Q site is no different, better or worse than any other so I'm at a loss as to why they can't do more for us as paying customers.