Super Contributor

Here is another example of CRAZY Q shipping

I ordered four Susan Graver tops that were LTS on the 17th (one in each color, heck they looked nice). Two shipped via UPS in the same package and are due to be delivered today. The other two are STILL Being Processed and will go out snail mail. 

I do not understand their shipping process. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Here is another example of CRAZY Q shipping

Maybe in different warehouses?

I haven't bought clothes for a very long time, but I can say every one of my other recent purchases have arrived one to three days before their EDD's.  That's all I need to keep me here. 

Honored Contributor

I recently ordered the same brand tank top in 3 different colors, same sizes. 2 colors shipped one day via USPS and the next day the other color shipped also via USPS.

Those certainly didn't come from different warehouses.

No rhyme, reason or logic to their shipping procedures sometimes.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

A very long time ago ...I called cs about something ...and while on the phone I asked why items are shipped separately when they are only different colors...and she said ...that they put different colors in different warehouses...had no reason why...

Seems odd to me...

Esteemed Contributor

It doesn,t do any good to complain on here, but four days ago ordered two jars of DR.  DENISE FACE PADS.  ONE IS ARRIVING, TODAY DELIVERY POSTMAN, THE OTHER STILL ON TH WAY UPS BROWN.  THis will take about four more days.  Why not both the same?

Frequent Contributor

This is something that always annoyed me too. Plenty of times I've had 2 items in same order and they come completely separate. I recently ordered the new skinny tees v neck set of two and even they came in separate packages! They are listed together as a sst of 2! I never have this with hsn. I'll order something, then later in the day order something else and they will arrive in the same package (and much faster too).

Honored Contributor

It may not do any good to complain on here but it sure keeps me from thinking QVC has a personal vendetta with just me.  Yep, I've had that happen before and the last time it happened  the item with UPS made it to Memphis  but was never heard from again.  Go figure.