Respected Contributor

Exchange vs Re Order.? What to do. Great Service Q!

I returned for exchange on March 15 Logo Jeans.  Having heard nothing at all I emailed Q to see what was happening had they been received, etc.

Today 29th I get email saying Jeans received on 22nd but due to delays in warehouse I may cancel and place new order or leave as is to await exchange.

Now if I cancel and reorder does it not go through same warehouse? hence further delays - there was no indication in email how long the delay was expected to last and no apology for not communicating any information to me at all.

I am in no great rush but do expect some kind of customer communication when these delays occur - I also have several other orders just hanging out there again I have received no communication.  Not a good way to run a business.

Contributor

Re: Exchange vs Re Order.? What to do. Great Service Q!

I, too, have had several orders that were delayed for a very long time. I recently had an order that was "In Process" for 11 days!  When I called Customer Service I was told that it was a delay from the warehouse, just as you were told.  I thought QVC had their own warehouses.  It seems they are growing too big, too fast - QVC, QVC2, Beauty channel and now HSN also! Warehouses can't keep up!  I also think they "over-sell" in a lot of instances and literally have to wait for the items to be restocked in the warehouse.  Customer Service is really going downhill!!!

Honored Contributor

@CharM1951.  The HSN warehouse is doing just fine.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  I agree about HSN.  I pre-ordered the Curtis Stone TS on March 27 and it is already in my state (March 29) and I am on the west coast.  The one I ordered for a gift was to be delivered today and mine will be here tomorrow or Monday.  At QVC my orders are "in process" longer than this.