Valued Contributor

I have three orders that are "in process" since March 11! Is anyone else having this problem? 

Contributor

I have had that happen also.  When  it happens I email them and ask if it is going to ship soon and if not is there a problem with the order.  Usually it ships soon after that.  But I would email them.. that is a pretty long time to be in process.

Honored Contributor

@Baylie   Here's my experience when I see this on my orders - and btw I currently have 1 or 2 orders 'in process'.

I think no one always gets into our accounts to update shipping/in the mail info. I log in to check the status of my orders, I see 'in process' then a day or 2 later the items are at my door. This happens often so I kind of don't worry, I more just want the goods!

You could also check your cc account to see if you've been charged, if so your goods are on the way.

Esteemed Contributor

@Baylie : Yes! Really bad since the beginning of the year, and getting worse. I try to call CS, which usually is required to "release" my Q card orders, but getting through on the phone to CS is often nearly impossible, too.

Q has been dropping the ball at almost every turn. My returns are way up and my purchases are down about 50%.

New Contributor

Absolutely agree. From clothes to shoes I find I am returning more than half of what I order. Those return fees add up so I will be toning down the shopping. As for return letters the policy states you can return for any reason!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

yes, same as pinkdogwood 

Honored Contributor

@faithful4 wrote:

Absolutely agree. From clothes to shoes I find I am returning more than half of what I order. Those return fees add up so I will be toning down the shopping. As for return letters the policy states you can return for any reason!!! 

@faithful4 

And you CAN return for any reason. 

What they don't tell you is that if you return too many of the items you purchase, they can and will send you their 'too many returns' letter.

After 2 of these letters, if you continue to return too much, they will close your QVC account and not allow you to purchase.

A couple of people I know had this happen to them.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Occasional Contributor

I have a few orders that have been "in process" for 3 days!  We pay more for shipping, but the orders take forever to ship.  Also, you can't cancel the order!  I miss the good old days =(

Contributor

have an order sat in process in my account for two weeks and I can't even cancel the order then a letter came apologizing that they are unable to fulfill the order because it's no longer available 

Occasional Contributor

YES!  I have had many orders delayed "in process" yet, (have you noticed?), you cannot cancel them.  I have also had MANY order screw ups in the last few months.  I think QVC needs to take some tips from HSN.  HSN offers free shipping on lots of items, ships in a timely manner, notifies you when a return is received, gives you "spendable cash" on a few returns and manages to keep thier orders straight.  Looking forward to all QVC brands crossing over to HSN.  Hope QVC doesn't infect HSN with poor service.