Respected Contributor

Re: Exchange question

[ Edited ]

I had to reply to this one.  I sent a ring (Imperial Gold) back 10 days ago for a size exchange.  I clearly marked "Exchange" and indicated the new size I needed.  I waited for over a week - no word - decided to check order status and to my surprise it says, Returned, Refund Processed.  I knew the size I needed was available because I checked before I sent it back.  The size I needed is still available and has been all along.  I called customer service and was told by a rude cs rep  that it was refunded because my size wasn't available when they received my ring back.  This is so not true - every single size is available and has been all along.  He was very short and rude to me when i asked for my postage to be refunded, which they had deducted, and it will be interesting to see if I get it back.  Meanwhile, I have not heard about a refund at all and I marked my slip to let me know.  So my advice is call and ask what is going on.  Now I have no ring and am so annoyed I may not even reorder for the principal.  I am a very good customer for 15 years and I must say this is the first annoyed cs rep I have encountered.  He sounded like he was in a bad mood and I was being annoying.  Every other cs rep has been respectful. Wish i had his name.