New Contributor

Watching Lisa Mason present her line of jewelry on JTV - Lovemore.

Honored Contributor

Welcome to the Community @Weswife

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

Yes, I saw her on there the other day and she looked wonderful and is the sweet, honest woman she always is. Her jewerlry line is beautiful, but I don't buy from JTV, I wish the Q would have picked up her line. 

Honored Contributor

It's nice to see her. I miss her on the Q, and l'm glad she found a new "home." Thanks for pointing this out @Weswife.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting this!

Just tuned in to see her. She looks great. I know she has had so much adversity in the last few years, so I'm glad to see her working and seeming so well.

Regular Contributor

I'm glad she is doing ok as well. However, I think her jewelry line is pretty ordinary, and JTV is a pretty low place to sell, since most of their stuff is kind of tacky.  Their selling methods of reducing the price over and over during a sell shows what kind of a site it is.  

I'm sometimes mystified at the following that ex-QVC sales people develop.

Valued Contributor

Just saw her on that channel a few minutes ago.  She is certainly personable and articulate.

Honored Contributor

@maggi the cat wrote:

I'm glad she is doing ok as well. However, I think her jewelry line is pretty ordinary, and JTV is a pretty low place to sell, since most of their stuff is kind of tacky.  Their selling methods of reducing the price over and over during a sell shows what kind of a site it is.  

I'm sometimes mystified at the following that ex-QVC sales people develop.

@maggi the cat, I'm mystified at the following current hosts have. People  talk about them like they are friends, weird.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1  @maggi the cat  I agree with your sentiments. People act as if the hosts are their friends and follow their lives, ups and downs as if the shopping hosts are paramount in their lives. I do not get it either. They are sales people. And, the antics they use to get the customer to purchase are known as tactics. However, that being said, Lisa Mason, as Lisa R and others such as Patti Reilly seem to fade from view once leaving the Q and upon occasion show up later in other venues never, it seems, matching the level of renown previously achieved on QVC.

Trusted Contributor

@Weswife, I saw her, too, but only for about 5 minutes.  She looked great, and I liked the looks of her line!!. She's a successful person, no matter where she is or what she does.  Just a classy lady.