Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, QVC.

Last items ordered on 12/10; arrived 12/13, Two clothing items that appear to have been shipped from the new warehouse near me.

One large item, the Big Deal Bissell carpet cleaner appears to have dropped out of sight while at UPS. CS sent a replacement out right away.

The only orders that remain en route are not from QVC and are not Christmas gifts. Taking advantage of free shipping while it lasts on other sites. All should arrive by the end of this week as long as there are no snow or ice storms coming.

Valued Contributor

I also would like to thank the Q for getting my items shipped out and on time.  The last couple of months have been terrible but I think they have it together now.  Hooray!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor
I have to agree! Waiting on one item that should be delivered tomorrow and that will be everything! I admit I was waiting with baited breath after all the scary delivery stories, but 5 items ordered a couple of days apart and I got them all!!
Honored Contributor

Congratulations! It is so nice to read that you are having positive shipping experiences. I find that  shipping times are improving as well, and hope that soon, the woes felt for the past few months, will be a thing of the past. I feel that retailers and carriers, are doing the best they can to make it so.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖