Honored Contributor

Has it been over a week that some of us have experienced issues posting replies, ❤️s, getting on the site or being sent back to the sign in page? It's not which device I'm on...tried my IPad, cell and desk top to experiment. It happens on all of them. 

Yes, QVC's site may be busier this time of year. Well, all sites have more business now and I have no problem being "closed out". If Amazon & other online sites can handle the Christmas rush, prepare for it, maybe Q should have foreseen a problem and revamp their I.T. dept. so we can not only be on the forums, but shop if needed. 

This is an ongoing problem. I don't have it any time of year on any site. There have been times here, I've just signed out because I was disgusted and frustrated. Talk about bad for the bottom line?  

Yes, I spoke to CS who referred me to their "online computer dept.". Yep, they have one...not sure how many folks are at the desks, but definitely need to review their system. Their response was "We're on it". Well, let's see how much longer this inconvenience lasts. 

If you don't hear from me for hours, days...not sick or on vacation. I just got fed up and gave up. 

Valued Contributor

Re: GET THE POSTING ISSUE FIXED

Maybe they would fix the issue if you asked nicely?

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  ITA! The many issues with their website has been going on FOR YEARS.   I too am experiencing some at this time... their website never works right.

I really do not think it will ever work right.  They do not seem to care. 

No other website( and that is hundreds of wedsites) that I frequent often, have any issues AT ALL. 

Valued Contributor

no problems here

Valued Contributor

it's possible you are being targeted for your posts not being what they want to hear. Twitter is good for this

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden   Do you know if they ever made this site secure? That's a very important issue for a site w/ my payment info. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@SeaMaiden   Do you know if they ever made this site secure? That's a very important issue for a site w/ my payment info. 

@Shanus    I have heard people saying that they get the message the site is not secure.

I have never gotten that notice with Norton firewall.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus   There's a padlock before the address in my browser window, which means it's secure.  It has always been a secure website.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus 

I hear ya. I've had the same problems and so have others, especially yesterday which was really buggery. I just go away and try again later. Sometimes later is better, sometimes not so I give it up till the next day and see how it goes. It just is the way it is here, you have to deal with it or say bon voyage if it aggravates you too much. 

Honored Contributor

@MrSour wrote:

it's possible you are being targeted for your posts not being what they want to hear. Twitter is good for this

In case you were being serious here, @MrSour , no one is being targeted. I have noticed the same problem.

But unlike the OP, I just roll with it.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland