Super Contributor

Lately, every time I tune in to QVC, LOGO is being shown.  If LOGO is that popular, I guess I am tuning in to the wrong Network to buy clothes.  All day jewelry is another turn off.    Programming is getting limited and bizarre.

Honored Contributor

Simply put.... if the product is making a lot of money for QVC, you'll see it often.  Makes sense for the company. Those that don't care for it or can't stand watching it need to make other arrangements.

But don't worry, something else always comes along.... Woman Wink 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Enough!

Of these threads expressing this same thought and/or dissing LOGO.  There are tons of them already on the board @txskies .  Clearly QVC is making money from LOGO so it will keep showing it, just as it has done with Susan Graver for 25-plus years.

If you don't like the programming either watch something else or turn off the set and go do something constructive like read a book or take a walk.  What's the point of these countless threads over and over and over?   Enough!  If a lot of people didn't like it, QVC wouldn't keep showing it.  D'uh.

Occasional Contributor

I agree with you. Too much LOGO!!!! Do ladies really want to wear all those layers of tops whether they "go together "or not! I have never seen anyladies in the area of Connecticut where I live wearing this type of top,single or pied on.

The other comment is regarding the pants. 99% of the pants shown on ANY clothing show are skin tight. There are MANY of us that would never wear such a thing. Obviously the latter has to happen so the many layers of tops can be worn. Not my style and would bet a piece of chocolate that this is true for many, many ladies.

Time to change styles!!!!

Honored Contributor

If we each listed what we personally have no interest in buying and QVC got rid of each, what would be left?

Esteemed Contributor

I guess this could be one reason why they expanded with Q2 and the Beauty channel.  That way people can have other options.

It's difficult, if not impossible, to please everyone all the time.  

Respected Contributor

I don't know about anyone else, but my TV has hundreds of other channels.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@yolimaria wrote:

I agree with you. Too much LOGO!!!! Do ladies really want to wear all those layers of tops whether they "go together "or not! I have never seen anyladies in the area of Connecticut where I live wearing this type of top,single or pied on.

The other comment is regarding the pants. 99% of the pants shown on ANY clothing show are skin tight. There are MANY of us that would never wear such a thing. Obviously the latter has to happen so the many layers of tops can be worn. Not my style and would bet a piece of chocolate that this is true for many, many ladies.

@yolimaria   Well obviously there are MANY who would or QVC, a for-profit company, wouldn't keep showing it.  Really, it's not that hard to understand.   Not everyone's taste is the same as yours....so shop elsewhere if you don't like what QVC is selling to the people who do buy it.   It's a capitalist society - you have choices where to spend your money so choose otherwise.

Interesting how many LOGO complainers are supposedly "brand new" posters.

Honored Contributor

@yolimaria wrote:

@yolimaria

Just curious ... how many people do you see on a daily basis?  

Living in Manhattan, I probably see several hundred just walkiing to the corner.  I see thousands if I walk over to Park Ave or Madison Ave.  Up around Herald Square ... several thousand other people.

Tight pants and LOGO style tops are quite popular with all sizes and all ages.   

Occasional Contributor

I agree with you! Too much LOGO. Do that many ladies wear the piles of layers being promoted?  Not in the area of Connecticut I live in. In my humble opinion, some of the models look somewhat better than others, especially the smaller sized ones. Not the larger sized ones.This style is not universal. I love the he ornamental laces and they look beautiful and feminine but that does not outweigh the overall look

The other item that needs a comment are the tight pants....leggings, jeans, etc. This tightness is not for everyone. They do not look nice or appropriate even in some of the hosts or models when they try to combine them with the LOGO tops.

Time to change styles!