Respected Contributor
I have a couple tops from LOGO and I like them fine. I have 2 short sleeve tops and a vest. Yes, mine are thin, but that's what I wanted as I wear them in warmer weather. I have not found a long sleeve top from LOGO that I like, but the tops I have I wear often since it's warm 
Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@hyacinth003 wrote:

I don't understand why people get so upset when posters post that they don't like something.  So what?  This is a forum, and people have different opinions.

I am not a new poster (as some have been suggested) and I don't like most of it either.  Every once in awhile I come across a piece I may like.  I don't watch the shows since I don't like it.  Overlayering in the summer does puzzle me though.  I can't imagine wearing most of it in the Chicago area in the summer. 

If a post upsets one, why keep reading it and chastising the person who holds that opinion.  Just like telling people to change the channel, don't read the posts.

Hyacinth

@hyacinth003  If you have seen enough times on this board people getting upset, then you should have also seen the reason which has been posted dozesn and dozens of times.  People don't get upset when someone says they don't like the clothes. It's when not liking the clothes in a rude and insensitive manner to those who do that is the problem.  Why don't you remember that part? People can dislike anything they want to and express on the board.  What bothers me is the insulting and rude way many people express that about LOGO, knowing lots of people here buy it, wear it and love it.  What about that is not getting through to you?  Would you sit with people at a lunch table, two of whom are wearing red, and tell them to their faces "nobody looks good in red" or "you are wearing clown clothes" or "you look like bag ladies?"   No?  Well that's what people do here, knowing people who wear LOGO are on the board.   There are much nicer and more polite ways to express dislike for something. That doesn't bother me at all.   There is some LOGO that I don't like either, and I post that in the LOGO forum when I don't  -- as do others of us.  But we aren't offensive and rude about it.

@Pearlee your own post brought up "clown clothes" that reminded me of another deleted post saying the same thing. I didn't say it happened in this thread, you read that into it yourself.

If you want to keep the clown clothes and bag lady comments in people's minds you're doing great!

Honored Contributor

@StraytoStay wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@hyacinth003 wrote:

I don't understand why people get so upset when posters post that they don't like something.  So what?  This is a forum, and people have different opinions.

I am not a new poster (as some have been suggested) and I don't like most of it either.  Every once in awhile I come across a piece I may like.  I don't watch the shows since I don't like it.  Overlayering in the summer does puzzle me though.  I can't imagine wearing most of it in the Chicago area in the summer. 

If a post upsets one, why keep reading it and chastising the person who holds that opinion.  Just like telling people to change the channel, don't read the posts.

Hyacinth

@hyacinth003  If you have seen enough times on this board people getting upset, then you should have also seen the reason which has been posted dozesn and dozens of times.  People don't get upset when someone says they don't like the clothes. It's when not liking the clothes in a rude and insensitive manner to those who do that is the problem.  Why don't you remember that part? People can dislike anything they want to and express on the board.  What bothers me is the insulting and rude way many people express that about LOGO, knowing lots of people here buy it, wear it and love it.  What about that is not getting through to you?  Would you sit with people at a lunch table, two of whom are wearing red, and tell them to their faces "nobody looks good in red" or "you are wearing clown clothes" or "you look like bag ladies?"   No?  Well that's what people do here, knowing people who wear LOGO are on the board.   There are much nicer and more polite ways to express dislike for something. That doesn't bother me at all.   There is some LOGO that I don't like either, and I post that in the LOGO forum when I don't  -- as do others of us.  But we aren't offensive and rude about it.

@Pearlee your own post brought up "clown clothes" that reminded me of another deleted post saying the same thing. I didn't say it happened in this thread, you read that into it yourself.

If you want to keep the clown clothes and bag lady comments in people's minds you're doing great!

@StraytoStay   No you didn't.  That's why it didn't make any sense on this thread. Smiley Tongue

Hard to know what you mean when you are referencing deleted threads.   

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@StraytoStay wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@hyacinth003 wrote:

Hyacinth

@StraytoStay   No you didn't.  That's why it didn't make any sense on this thread. Smiley Tongue

As you are referencing deleted comments, too. You're the only one saying clown clothes and bag lady. Any LOGO put downs started get removed immediately now. But thanks for the laugh since bringing them up in a way they won't get poofed. LOL @Pearley

Honored Contributor

@StraytoStay wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@StraytoStay wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@hyacinth003 wrote:

Hyacinth

As you are referencing deleted comments, too. You're the only one saying clown clothes and bag lady. Any LOGO put downs started get removed immediately now. But thanks for the laugh since bringing them up in a way they won't get poofed. LOL @Pearley

@StraytoStay   You are wrong about my referencing deleted posts and those terms getting poofed right away.  Maybe you saw a poof, but there are plenty of those comments still up and around.  What you posted just isn't true - they don't "get poofed immediately."    If only that was true.   Bye now - this isn't even worth my time. 

Honored Contributor

Don't like LOGO, no need to watch.  Like LOGO, watch and enjoy.  There are choices for everyone.  Luckily for all, the next three days will be all Christmas.  🎅🎅🎅  

Super Contributor

QVC should be all about pleasing a variety of customers.  Yes, I am sure that some people like LOGO, and some people like jewelry.   Soms people even like Christmas in July.  I do not like layers of clothing sticking out everywhere, looking at jewelry, no stop, all day long, or shopping for Christmas in July, when it is 100 degrees where I live.