Frequent Contributor

I am not a new poster on this site.  For the life of me I  can not see what all the Big Whoop is about LOGO.  I live in a huge city, very fashionable city, I have never seen any of the ladies or young girls wearing layers like this.  This is not Fashion.  This is someone who talked QVC into pushing her line.  It will not last much longer.  It is a horrible look even on a size 0.  I'm so glad Mary Beth does not layer on all those tops. She is too much of a classy lady.  LOGO please go away!!!

Honored Contributor

@mcgill wrote:

I am not a new poster on this site.  For the life of me I  can not see what all the Big Whoop is about LOGO.  I live in a huge city, very fashionable city, I have never seen any of the ladies or young girls wearing layers like this.  This is not Fashion.  This is someone who talked QVC into pushing her line.  It will not last much longer.  It is a horrible look even on a size 0.  I'm so glad Mary Beth does not layer on all those tops. She is too much of a classy lady.  LOGO please go away!!!

LOL!  

Thank goodness - I can sleep easy tonight knowing Mary Beth doesn't layer on LOGO!  LOL

Respected Contributor

I'm glad I looked in on this thread because I didn't know LOG had slub knit cotton.  I thought only C. Wonder did Woman Embarassed  Thanks.

Frequent Contributor

It sseems Logo is on every day, sometimes several times a day.  Why?  It's ugly!!

Respected Contributor

I don't think LOGO is ugly and I love that slub knit material but their prices are higher than C. Wonder.  I searched "slub knit" and saw a couple Issac items also, anyone tried his?  I've only tried one handbag and it was clearly a second even though it was full price. Woman Sad

Esteemed Contributor

I don't understand why people complain about poster opinions.  They have the right,that's why we come here. Some say turn the channel..fine. Same advice goes..don't click on a post you disagree with.  I've been attacked for an opinion. The moderaters are quick to delete any truly obnoxious posts.  Love Logo,hate Logo have at it. It's your right,right?

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Super Contributor

I like LOGO clothing , I have a few pieces & one on the way & one on waitlist ,but I only watch about 5 minutes of an actual show.  I look at the recaps & check the lunchtime specials & AS IS. Some of the prices are crazy.   

Respected Contributor

While shopping locally I don't go into every store; I bypass the ones I am not interested in. Same with QVC; I watch the shows that offer items I might like and pass on the others. To insist that Q banish successful brands because one doesn't care for them is wishful thinking. 

Trusted Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

I don't understand why people complain about poster opinions.  They have the right,that's why we come here. Some say turn the channel..fine. Same advice goes..don't click on a post you disagree with.  I've been attacked for an opinion. The moderaters are quick to delete any truly obnoxious posts.  Love Logo,hate Logo have at it. It's your right,right?

It's funny people complain on those complaining. The posts on Mary Beth refusing to wear the clown clothes gets deleted quick, but those complaining someone said that get left so it's still out there for all to laugh.

Honored Contributor

@StraytoStay wrote:

@MoJoV wrote:

It's funny people complain on those complaining. The posts on Mary Beth refusing to wear the clown clothes gets deleted quick, but those complaining someone said that get left so it's still out there for all to laugh.

@StraytoStayThere hasn't been a mod deletion on this thread so I have no idea what you mean. The original comment about MBR on this thread as well as the quoted comment are both still there.  Therefore, your post doesn't make sense to me.