Regular Contributor

Re: Enough With The Big Bites

I'm embarrassed for Steve. I really enjoy him as a presenter but when he's on with David it seems like he's being led around on a leash by the top dog. I really like David too but this ridiculous stuff like big bite Steve and keeping track of his bites is just bad tv.
Valued Contributor

Re: Enough With The Big Bites

@jackthebear wrote:

@cjm61 wrote:

I agree with @San Antonio Gal , I don't watch ITKWD shows, just don't care for them. I haven't seen this "big bite Steve" thing. With so many posts, it seems to be an issue for many.

I've only watched Steve present once and he seemed fine enough. From what I have read I hope Steve doesn't continue to be known as Big Bite Steve and can be known as a good host instead. 

the big bite thing is a bit demeaning IMO and sort of lets everyone know who the boss is,

Steve is a great host, I hope he gets more time

That has  been my thoughts that David  has become so bossy to Steve and Rosina and treats them like they are the "Little People" on HIS show. Never  remember him treating Mary D like that when they worked together, guess he was in a better mood when he was stuffing his mouth.Please don't get me started about a grown man and his doll.I have watched Steve and Rosina do food shows solo and have to say they both are very professional and enjoyable to watch.