Trusted Contributor
Their clearance prices often make me laugh. $5 or $10 dollars off of am already overpriced item as of late.
Honored Contributor

Yes, many of the "sales" are laughable!  Jayne was on the other day and the item--I think a pair of D&C pants--was on sale for $29 and she said where else could you get a pair of pants for this price.  Plenty of places--LOL!!!

Trusted Contributor

😂😂😂 TSV prices are over-hyped to reel you straight into the net.

The follwing day, or for several days after, the TSV price is only $2 or $3 dollars higher.

Valued Contributor
No doubt the prices are high. I'm watching Kim and Jayne during lunch, and Kim's pricing is really high.
I k ow everything now days is expensive but 62.00 for a rayon spandex top is a sure sign.
I was in KOHLS the other day and they had sales, some 40% however when the original price is insane the sale price isn't much idea of sale. At MARSHALLS I purchased 3 tops, n ame brands on clearance 10.00 each.
You gotta know what you need. What you like, and the goal is buying for less.
Trusted Contributor

In my opinion, yes - many of the prices are very high on QVC for clothing.  I have still however continued to purchase items, but try to get them when the price is reduced.  Also, I have cut back on my purchases. 

In my experience, the quality of QVC clothing has always been exceptional, so I always do keep that in consideration.  I have LOTS of clothes so I do not wear any one piece over and over.  I have some pieces of QVC clothing (Fashion Formula, Sports Savvy, Denim & Co., etc.) that are over 20 years old and I'm still wearing them as they still look great - no fading, seams have not broken, etc.   

Honored Contributor

@BunSnoop wrote:

In my opinion, yes - many of the prices are very high on QVC for clothing.  I have still however continued to purchase items, but try to get them when the price is reduced.  Also, I have cut back on my purchases. 

In my experience, the quality of QVC clothing has always been exceptional, so I always do keep that in consideration.  I have LOTS of clothes so I do not wear any one piece over and over.  I have some pieces of QVC clothing (Fashion Formula, Sports Savvy, Denim & Co., etc.) that are over 20 years old and I'm still wearing them as they still look great - no fading, seams have not broken, etc.   

I agree @BunSnoop 

IMHO, there is a diff in quality at stores like Kohls, Marshalls, Walmart etc....even Macy's.

If I were to B&M shop (which I do not) ...I would head to Talbots, Anne Taylor ...stores where I may pay more, but get much better quality items.

We are all free to buy and enjoy what we choose from where we choose.

I consider some of my pieces are investments if I keep them for years as opposed to one season.

I got some cute some tank dresses cheap at Aldi's.  After 2-3 washes, they were now 'house dresses'...pilled and faded.  Sometimes you get exactly what you paid for.

I watch LTS and ODO for future clothing purchases since I don't really need a thing!

QVC will also adjust down to a lower price for 30 days from date of order.

Trusted Contributor

I had a previously purchased pair of pants on my wishlist for months.  They were at a clearance price but I was waiting for the price to go down further, lol!  On Saturday with free shipping I decided to get another pair.  Two days later the price increased by $15.  Go figure.  

Respected Contributor

@misschristyThen buy elsewhere.  It's your choice.

Esteemed Contributor

I find their prices high.  I buy by color, and style. My purchases are online from Blair or Zulily.  In store purchases, Walmart. I get loads of compliments everywhere I go. Not wanting to spend what is presented on QVC, sale or not.  

Trusted Contributor

@bonnielu

😸Agreed ..... When your wearing something, no one knows where you bought it. Nice can be nice at any price!