Respected Contributor

Email that order has shipped when it was received a week ago

[ Edited ]

This ever happen to anyone?  I replied to the email but got no response.  Tried live chat - nothing.  Tried called customer service three times today - no one ever answers.  So I just emailed customer care.  Is there no customer service help any more?  

I got an immediate response saying the tracking says not delivered but it's on it's way.

Seems like a "form" type email.  Insane.  

When I check my order status it does say delivered.

Honored Contributor

Re: Email that order has shipped when it was received a week ago

I've had that happen in the past.  If I've already received my item and everything was okay, I don't worry about it.  Those emails are automated and usually say somewhere "Do not respond".  There's no one on the other end who's going to reply.

If you're really concerned, email the QVC Social Team (the moderators).  They're very good at responding.

Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe Had you received an email before you received that shipment?  If so you're caught in the same time warp that seems to be endemic right now at places far flung from QVC.

Respected Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

I've had that happen in the past.  If I've already received my item and everything was okay, I don't worry about it.  Those emails are automated and usually say somewhere "Do not respond".  There's no one on the other end who's going to reply.

If you're really concerned, email the QVC Social Team (the moderators).  They're very good at responding.

Thanks I will try that.  

Respected Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@FranandZoe Had you received an email before you received that shipment?  If so you're caught in the same time warp that seems to be endemic right now at places far flung from QVC.

Can't remember.  Things sure  have gone downhill - really a shame.  

Respected Contributor

As long as you recieved what you ordered, seems to be a non-issue.

Respected Contributor

That has happened to me with Rue La La.  They sent an email saying it's on it's way but I had it a week or two before. I just deleted it. Must be a glitch in the system.

Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe.  Why do you feel compelled to do anything?  You've got your order; it's obvious some wires got crossed.  Your attempts to unnecessarily contact CS is further bogging down an already over-burdened service.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Travone wrote:

As long as you recieved what you ordered, seems to be a non-issue.

Not a "non-issue" if I receive the items again.

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

That has happened to me with Rue La La.  They sent an email saying it's on it's way but I had it a week or two before. I just deleted it. Must be a glitch in the system.

Thanks - definitely sounds like a glitch.