Highlighted
Contributor

Does anyone know what happened to the girl that used to rep for Earth?  I can't remember her name but I do remember she had really long hair and she was single and Jane would always comment to the camera guy that she was single.  I haven't seen her in Shoe Shopping with Jane in the longest time.

Trusted Contributor

@Love2QIM wrote:

Does anyone know what happened to the girl that used to rep for Earth?  I can't remember her name but I do remember she had really long hair and she was single and Jane would always comment to the camera guy that she was single.  I haven't seen her in Shoe Shopping with Jane in the longest time.

@Love2QIM     I think that was Sally Combs....Not sure where she went.  I enjoyed her....always upbeat.     

Esteemed Contributor

Sally Combs....she's been gone for awhile...seems like she just fell off the face of the Earth......LOL.....sorry...i've had a long day....couldn't help myself.....

Esteemed Contributor

Never a fan..................so glad a change was made*************

Esteemed Contributor

Sally Combs has been put on furlough since the pandemic. Maybe they will bring her back if things get back to normal.

Esteemed Contributor

Good luck Sally wherever you are 🥰

Honored Contributor

They had 2 women doing the Earth commentary.  My guess is the second one is local whereas Sally had to fly.  They decided they could do with one and it was more convenient to keep the other person.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

They had 2 women doing the Earth commentary.  My guess is the second one is local whereas Sally had to fly.  They decided they could do with one and it was more convenient to keep the other person.

exactly

but if they still wanted Sally she could sell from home, so take away?  she was superfluous , the current rep not as entertaining 

Esteemed Contributor

Again, Earth to Sally??!!  

Trusted Contributor

Miss Sally Combs so very much.  She was better at presenting Earth shoes.   She was knowledgeable, knew and respected the history of the brand, and was VERY professional and pleasant to watch.