Esteemed Contributor

in jeans and sweaters.  Just clicked through and saw her.  She should wear that type of clothing more often. I have to watch on mute,though.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

Yes, looking good..........

Also like her flattering hairstyle/color, too.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

in jeans and sweaters.  Just clicked through and saw her.  She should wear that type of clothing more often. I have to watch on mute,though.

I agree. She really knows how to pick styles that flatter her. 

Honored Contributor

I think Jane always looks nice.  She wears the appropriate size for her shape.  She looks nice in those jeans with her high-heel suede shoe.  I like watching her presentations.

Trusted Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

Why the need to add the last sentence?!?

Why not just leave a nice comment?

Smiley Sad

And in case anyone cares: I do think she looks great and I enjoy listening to her stories and what she has to say!!

Honored Contributor

@JasoninBoston wrote:

@MoJoV wrote:

Smiley Sad

And in case anyone cares: I do think she looks great and I enjoy listening to her stories and what she has to say!!

With respect, it is nice that you enjoy her stories, however some of us don't. I want to hear about the product. It's not unkind , it's an opinion. She hijacks the hour and makes it about herself.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@JasoninBoston wrote:

@MoJoV wrote:

Smiley Sad

With respect, it is nice that you enjoy her stories, however some of us don't. I want to hear about the product. It's not unkind , it's an opinion. She hijacks the hour and makes it about herself.

@QVCkitty1   I agree with you and you do better then me.  I can't even watch on mute.  
Frequent Contributor

Jane's new hair color and style are adorable. Her fashion sense lately seems spot on, too. She's always been my favorite host. Sure wish I had some of her energy. Heart 

Esteemed Contributor

@Dee in OK wrote:

Jane's new hair color and style are adorable. Her fashion sense lately seems spot on, too. She's always been my favorite host. Sure wish I had some of her energy. Heart 

@Dee in OK 

Maybe because Angelo (or whatever his name is) isn't there putting her in a 3 sizes too small and way too short denim jacket over everything thus emphasizing her hips/upper thighs. 

Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@JasoninBoston wrote:

@MoJoV wrote:

Smiley Sad

Actually, with at least 3 JT threads closed down recently for unkind to host comments, it seems to me like posters are just trying to get their bashing comments (watered down a bit to try to evade detection by the mods) in under the guise of just sharing opinions!  

JMO!