Esteemed Contributor
Early in the pandemic Sally noted on her Facebook page that Earth had let her go as a representative as part of layoffs.
Trusted Contributor

@January121  Love her !

Respected Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:
Early in the pandemic Sally noted on her Facebook page that Earth had let her go as a representative as part of layoffs.

That makes sense.  I got the impression she was a hired sales person who moved from job to job.  Many are like that.  I sometimes see them show up somewhere else on tv selling other products.  I've never understood why the shopping channels need two sales people on screen.  Seems like that would definitely add to the price of the items. 

Contributor

It looks like Sally has formed her own company according to Linkedin called Sally Combs LLC. I enjoyed her so much too. 

Esteemed Contributor

@NikkiLou76 wrote:

It looks like Sally has formed her own company according to Linkedin called Sally Combs LLC. I enjoyed her so much too. 

@NikkiLou76  ...I wonder what she’s selling??

Valued Contributor

II loved Salley Combs....f the lay-off was temporary I don't understand why they let her go.. She was different.  She appealed to me because of her "hippie" persona.  I am that....a bit older though.  She was unique.  The new rep hasa personality that is just so average and not memorable..