Occasional Contributor
I didn't get to see this but if Julia made any kind of flippant remark about the phone call she received. I'm sure the top exexs won't appreciate it. After all we are the customers.
Frequent Contributor
Hi Redsoxmom…I’m a Sox fan, too. Not a fan of Julia with Gary….she is way too excited and chatty for my taste. I know hosts have to be enthusiastic about items, but she’s just too much. I had to change the channel.
Trusted Contributor

Honestly all are being way too mean about Julia. Julia and Gary I thought were a total delight. I much preferred her over Leah who bored me on Tuesdsy. Julia was just giggling its easy breezy and she has such a zest for life. It was so funny Julia said to Gary aren't we working together on Q2 on Sunday and he's like what. It was so hysterical. Julia is just very happy very cheerful and happy about life. I think they are testing Gary and Julia for a permanent Tuesday pairing together. Julia is loved by the QVC brass
Super Contributor

@nycalady 

Ive learned not to bother watching when Julia is on

Frequent Contributor

Go Red Sox!  Going to them play in Padres this year.  I live in SD.  Excited to see them. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Yonkers Girl wrote:
They've tried pairing Julia with David, Without birdie,. My personal opinion is she must be related to someone at the top. I really don't think she's a good host at all. Hyper and giddy.

I agree and i have always felt that way about Jennifer C.  too....she has to have connections......

Occasional Contributor

i turned the channel.  that shriek.   Cant listen to her!

Trusted Contributor

I think Julia Cearley is being tested as the perm host. They are pairing her with Gary more and more. She's got fun energy with Denim and Co and she brings fun stories. She's a california girl who has gone to Coachella. She can tell Gary fun stories of Coachella fun but tie it into Denim and Co. She clearly has passion for this job. Gary u csn tell enjoys her
Honored Contributor

Again, if only she didn't always look so sloppy.  Wish she cared more about her appearance.  In the meantime, I just don't watch her.  Probably one of my least favorite hosts.