Esteemed Contributor

Good grief.  Julia with Gary????  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

what are you thinking QVC???

Honored Contributor

I wish she didn't always look so disheveled.

Valued Contributor

She's really into the half tuck.

Respected Contributor

Re: Denim and Company

[ Edited ]

Switch over to HSN ......Guy's in the Garden 🌸🌼🌺🌹

Trusted Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

Good grief.  Julia with Gary????  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

what are you thinking QVC???

imo anybody with julia!

Trusted Contributor

I saw her present one top.  She was talking so fast and took up so much time while Gary waited.  I would rather be hearing Gary ( or Carolyn).  I just returned about 4 tops (not D&C) to QVC.  I'm pretty much finished.  Lousy presentations from newer hosts, multiple host shows are chaotic and annoying, and prices are ridiculous.  I just bought two dresses from my B&M department store and I am thrilled.  I am also eyeing a top at the store and waiting for it to go on sale ( which it will). My returns on free.  My shipping is free.  I don it like this host with Gary.  It really brings D&C down from what it was. 

Super Contributor

Tried to watch, turned it off three minutes into the show 

Frequent Contributor

The phone call they took from Darla was right on.  Julia was talking too fast.  Julia didn't care for being called out. Julia brought up Darla twice after and it wasn't funny.  Very hard to watch D and Co. with Julia as the host.  

Respected Contributor

@Redsoxmom1 wrote:

The phone call they took from Darla was right on.  Julia was talking too fast.  Julia didn't care for being called out. Julia brought up Darla twice after and it wasn't funny.  Very hard to watch D and Co. with Julia as the host.  

@Redsoxmom1 .  Didn't see it but sounds like the caller told Julia she was talking too fast?  Pretty funny if that's the case as usually callers just gush.

Occasional Contributor
They've tried pairing Julia with David, Without birdie,. My personal opinion is she must be related to someone at the top. I really don't think she's a good host at all. Hyper and giddy.