Respected Contributor

I didn't see it, but it's not like we're shopping at Nordstrom for pete sake. If he's clean and presentable and wearing clothing I'm happy.

Honored Contributor

I don't think he usually tucks in his shirt, unless he's wearing one of his vests.  Doesn't matter to me either way.

Frequent Contributor

Some people get hung up on the most stupid stuff, as a previous poster said "If he's clean and presentable and wearing clothing I'm happy."

Honored Contributor

Re: David Venable shirt

[ Edited ]

@Reever I don't know but according to the online program guide he is slotted for his usual afternoon timeslot and also an additional 3 hour show at the very end of the day.

Super Contributor

@Reever wrote:
I was surprised David did not tuck his shirt in today. I realize there is a storm and dont expect him in a suit but a little surprised he was so casual.

I sure hope someone notified the proper authorities about this travesty! The horror! And yes, I'm clutching my pearls....can someone please pass me some smelling salts?!? 

~~~ So many handbags....so few hands ~~~

Valued Contributor

@Iluvhandbags  Oh, my goodness.....thanks for the best laugh!  The visual is a hoot too!

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Occasional Contributor
Too casual for what? Really, this is comment worthy??
Trusted Contributor

With all the problems facoing the world today, this is what some people worry about?  Seriously?

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

I thought it was a nice change of pace for him due to the weather conditions there.

Well ok.  I'll play along here.  Not that I'm taking up for the OP, because honestly it's not that big of a deal, BUT as I was flipping by the channel I did notice he had his shirt out and I don't know if it was the shirt itself or the untucking of it - it was NOT a good look.  First thing I thought of was what MziMac wrote here - he looked like he was going along with what you would expect due to the weather, EVEN THO he had plenty of time to prepare.  Oh well.  All in fun.  Carry on. 

Honored Contributor

I like shirts, untucked.