Respected Contributor
Im glad I wasnt the only one who noticed the untucked shirt.
Valued Contributor

I thought David looked neat and comfortably casual for "snow storm day" and did a great job during the four hours he shared with Shawn.  My guess is that he will be spiffed up for tomorrow's cooking day.

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Regular Contributor
I noticed and found it "off" but I'm not offended. It was just something strange. Yes it snowed. There's a ton I'm nearby. But let's not kid ourselves. They have dressing rooms. It's not like he shoveled his driveway and wore that in. Certain he changed when he arrived. So yes it was markedly casual.
Honored Contributor

I've seen David in untucked shirts many times.   Who cares? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Seems like Rick and Alberti are the only male hosts who wear suits and ties anymore. You never see Dan Hughes in a suit as he goes

for the rugged cowboy look. Dan Wheeler usually wears shirts and polos. Its gotten TOO casual at the Q in my opinion. Bob Bowersox was always dressed classy in a sports blazer. In the 1950s for those of you old enough to remember men wore suits and hats even to the ballpark. Boy have times changed in tbis country and not for

the better.

Trusted Contributor

I thought he looked just fine! I like David a lot. He does seem to be more or less casual at times, but he is always well groomed. He is never sloppy. Plus, he has a great personality!

Honored Contributor

These are the days for everyone to be offended by anything and everything. Shirts? Untucked? I remember my Grandmother saying she was in so much trouble with her Mother because she showed her ankles in a dress! Times CHANGE.

Respected Contributor
ProudlyfromNJ, times do change but unfortunately not always for the better. The 1950s were truly the Golden Age. Society was better mannered and it was a simpler time.
Honored Contributor

So how is it "better mannered" to point out the supposed faults of others?

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Seems like Rick and Alberti are the only male hosts who wear suits and ties anymore. You never see Dan Hughes in a suit as he goes

for the rugged cowboy look. Dan Wheeler usually wears shirts and polos. Its gotten TOO casual at the Q in my opinion. Bob Bowersox was always dressed classy in a sports blazer. In the 1950s for those of you old enough to remember men wore suits and hats even to the ballpark. Boy have times changed in tbis country and not for

the better.

Oh, now, I see. His wearing a shirt untucked is symptomatic of the deterioration of society into a bunch of uncouth people who don't wear suits and hats to the ballpark. Who knew?

Here's my hunch: The OP was looking for a nitpick, as usual.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland