Esteemed Contributor

Valerie's shows....so enjoyable

[ Edited ]

I am one who rarely watches the Q channel anymore.  But, I just happened to catch Valerie's show yesterday with Jayne. It was such a nice presentation....calm, good information, attention to product specifics.  I did put some items on my wishlist and I actually watched the whole show. Then I was flipping thru channels at night, and there was Alberti with Valerie.  Again...such a calm, informative presentation.   I think it is Valerie's easygoing, serene demeanor that carries over to her hosts.  Good job, Valerie Parr Hill!!!

----------------------------------------------

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie's shows....so enjoyable

@corita  ... ITA!!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Frequent Contributor

I so agree. There is something wonderful and calming about watching Valerie.  She is such a gracious person and every time I watch her I get new ideas.  I bought those striped Pier 1 plates from Replacements that she shows in the hutch for Christmas.  I have duplicated her presentation including checked red napkins and gingerbread houses and I just love it.  I am looking forward to tonight's show.

Honored Contributor

I so agree.  She is a pleasure to watch, so calming and kind. I ordered two of the mosaic lamps she had on. One already shipped so excited!! 

Valued Contributor

I don't buy many of her things but lately I actually have.  I have 2 of her mosaic lamps already but bought another one since these are battery operated and can be put outside in the summer.

Valerie also answers questions on fb when you private message her and she is always very nice and answers quickly.

I am looking forward to her spring shows.  I am looking for one of her mosaic remote controlled pieces and she promises she'll have one in her spring shows so I'll be looking out for that!

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

I am one who rarely watches the Q channel anymore.  But, I just happened to catch Valerie's show yesterday with Jayne. It was such a nice presentation....calm, good information, attention to product specifics.  I did put some items on my wishlist and I actually watched the whole show. Then I was flipping thru channels at night, and there was Alberti with Valerie.  Again...such a calm, informative presentation.   I think it is Valerie's easygoing, serene demeanor that carries over to her hosts.  Good job, Valerie Parr Hill!!!

----------------------------------------------

PS.... just to add.  I also watched last night's show with Amy. Again, a calm, easy presentation!!  And I usually don't watch Amy because she can be so frenetic in her presentations!  I wish that the Q would use Valerie to teach professional development classes to some of the Q hosts and vendors!!

Honored Contributor

I always look forward to the VPH shows. I own several sets of her spheres, and have enjoyed them a lot. Valerie offers so many nice items, and she does have a calming effect on me. I think most of the hosts work well with her. 

Honored Contributor

I agree Valerie is a pleasure to watch no matter who the host is. I usually don't buy much from her because I'm trying to down size, but I could not resist the bird cages and wire apothacary jars.

Honored Contributor

UPS just delivered my multi mosaic lamp and it is gorgeous.  I absolutely love it and can't wait for it to get dark to turn it on.  It looks great on my glass end table.  I have the aqua one on advanced order since that one sold out.