Honored Contributor

Re: Christmas ALL Day? Thumbs up or down for you?

If they didn't beat it to death, just as they pretty much do with everything, and if Christmas to them didn't mean the same tired stuff over and over, year after year, I might feel differently. As for the way they choose to do Christmas, well, it's a big thumbs down. Both of them.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Down!

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

Thumbs D-O-W-N from me.  I want to enjoy the fall season first.  It's my favorite season of the year. 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Esteemed Contributor

Don't mind a couple of Christmas shows for a short time frame... every once in a while...before the holiday rush.  I do not like the all day Christmas shows.  I am one of those people that starts buying really early, but from several retailers.  I agree with so many of the posters,  why so much repetition of the products???  Need new and different Christmas items, please.

Honored Contributor

I can see them having limited shows over the course of summer and hitting it a bit harder in September and then October, before going hog wild in November.  Since it is a mail order operation, they need to cover all the bases, but again, for me, it's the products themselves, the host sales tactics and the rampant repetition of the same old stuff over and over that rankles.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I'm excited for more shows on Friday and Saturday! Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I'd be more interested in the Christmas shows if there were a better variety of products being offered.

I don't watch QVC that much anymore.

Honored Contributor

Huge thumbs down

Respected Contributor

Thumbs down!  I do not want to even think about Christmas as of yet.  QVC must sell a ton of stuff otherwise they would not schedule so many Christmas hours.  This year, though, we will not have those wonderful Lisa Robertson shows about decorating your house at Christmas.  I will miss them and her.

Honored Contributor

I'm actually considering donating or selling off a lot of my Christmas stuff.  Not the sentimental items, but stuff I purchased and noticed that I just don't have enough room

to display it all in our house here.....

So I'm not buying anything else for us.  I did buy a smaller and thinner tree for the living room last year and it's great!  I am not interested in the summer Christmas shows, not interested at all in the all day Christmas events and really don't start thinking about any of it seriously until November 1st.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*