Esteemed Contributor

Re: Christmas ALL Day? Thumbs up or down for you?

Christmas in July used to be one day only, July 25. That is plenty!

Super Contributor

Oh please give it a rest!  Every year ya'll complain about Christmas in July. Here's a clue....they've been doing this for 26, yes 26 years now!!! Majority of folks don't  care that you do not like it and don't care if you shop somewhere else because this brings in people  who do not buy everyday stuff from the Q. It's useless to complain about it 'cause it isn't going anywhere!!

Occasional Contributor

Thumbs down. I'm even having a problem with fall fashions being shown in July!

Honored Contributor

A big thumbs down from me.   I don't even tune in.   And most of it is the same stuff they've sold for the last 10 years.  boring boring boring.

Honored Contributor

I avoid watching anything that shows Christmas and Christmas shopping right now.  It's way too soon and I have way too many other things that I need and want to focus my attention on.  As I have posted before, this takes all the specialness out of the season when they do this.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor

My sentiments exactly.

Contributor

i think qvc christmas is their best all year

Frequent Contributor

I LOVE Christmas, and I don't mind shopping early as it does save me money as I limited to the time I can get out to shop.

However, it would be nice it they would time the shows to save it when they have at least 2 new items to show during each hour of the show and make those items WORTH turning in for.

I mean, if you take you time, many small markets may sell cermatic ornaments, some maybe vintage.  As far as things like picks, you can buy those in all sorts of shapes. colors, makeup in dollar stores and wally world.  I even make my own wreaths.

Honored Contributor

Thumbs up!  Love the Christmas shows here. 

Honored Contributor

Both thumbs, all my fingers and all 10 toes are pointing down.  And if I had anymore thumbs, they would be pointed down too.  I hate Christmas shows in July, August, September and October.   Besides, 99% of the stuff they're selling is the same garbage they've sold for years.