Honored Contributor

Check your refunds carefully🤨

Something is wrong either with the Q system or the order/return process.

I returned a pair of Vionic TSV sneaks. Reason: order usual size but much to small in toe box & heel.  Did not want exchange going up a size would not be option.

The return according to order status was rec'd and refund was issued on 2/7.  In checking my cc statement today I realized a ez pay dated 2/8 was taken although item returned. I started thinking maybe others

were taken on other returned ez pay items.  YES they were!!!

There is no way to see how Q arrived at refund (credit) amount which drives me crazy without calling CS.  Of course, orig shipping is not refunded.  It really drives me crazy how/who determines if return fees are waived.  I'm sure I was charged the return fees☹️

Now I have 2 issues.  I ordered a item then cancelled the item.  My "order status" shows cancelled on same date yet received items🙄.  These items Shipped & cc charged.

I called CS on hold 47 minutes for next CS rep -- I hung up.😡 Will try again tomorrow.

You may want to check your ez pays and to make sure you're not being charged too if you returned something.  

QVC Customer Care

Re: Check your refunds carefully🤨

@homedecor1 wrote:

Something is wrong either with the Q system or the order/return process.

I returned a pair of Vionic TSV sneaks. Reason: order usual size but much to small in toe box & heel.  Did not want exchange going up a size would not be option.

The return according to order status was rec'd and refund was issued on 2/7.  In checking my cc statement today I realized a ez pay dated 2/8 was taken although item returned. I started thinking maybe others

were taken on other returned ez pay items.  YES they were!!!

There is no way to see how Q arrived at refund (credit) amount which drives me crazy without calling CS.  Of course, orig shipping is not refunded.  It really drives me crazy how/who determines if return fees are waived.  I'm sure I was charged the return fees☹️

Now I have 2 issues.  I ordered a item then cancelled the item.  My "order status" shows cancelled on same date yet received items🙄.  These items Shipped & cc charged.

I called CS on hold 47 minutes for next CS rep -- I hung up.😡 Will try again tomorrow.

You may want to check your ez pays and to make sure you're not being charged too if you returned something.  

We are very sorry for any inconvenience. I have sent you an e-mail in regards to your order.

New Contributor

Unbelievable that QVC charges what amounts to a restocking fee. If you purchase on easy pay and return an item, there is a chance you will owe money to QVC.  This changes my buying habits. I will now only stick to purchasing brands I know. I hope they rethink their return policy.  Again, unbelievable!

Honored Contributor

I am trusting QVC when I return an item and I see on my account that I got a refund. I know I will not get my original S&H back and I know I will pay the 6.95 return fee. I will start checking my credit card statement to see if indeed my account is being credited. If I find I am not, I'll find another place to shop. Can you imagine the interest QVC is getting on all the money they are holding until a purchase is received and returned and refunded.

Esteemed Contributor

@AlliKat Or don’t use easy pay.  Do “brands (you) know” offer easy pay or do you pay all up front?

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

@Paulette-QVC 

Thank you for your quick reply & credit on Vionics.  I sent you email per your request.  

Honored Contributor

@AlliKat 

I am unaware of Q charging a "restocking fee".  This issue was quickly addressed by @Paulette-QVC.. 

I am a longtime Q shopper and it's the only retailer I deal with that can't provide a receipt (summary) of return value -- it just shows the refunded price.  Of course, if my figure doesn't match then I inquire.

And, yes it does annoy me if you order true to size as Liam vendor reps constantly stress  and it does not fit OR does not come in 1/2 size (shoes specifically) then the return fee should be waived..considering it was FREE s/h at time of purchase.   At $80-100 for a pair of shoes I would hope the info given to consumer would be accurate!

No more clothing or shoes for me too costly just to "try on".  I took a chance with a pair of TSV WIC pants as my friends say they are nice & fit well🤞🏻🤞🏻.

@AlliKat wrote:

Unbelievable that QVC charges what amounts to a restocking fee. If you purchase on easy pay and return an item, there is a chance you will owe money to QVC.  This changes my buying habits. I will now only stick to purchasing brands I know. I hope they rethink their return policy.  Again, unbelievable!

Esteemed Contributor

I no longer use ezpay or my Q card ..... I pay in full with my Visa .... I don’t trust refunds on ezpzy items 👎

Occasional Contributor

SAME here..🤔🤐...
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I buy a lot on easy pay and that has never happened.  Probably the return and the easy pay payment crossed in the mail so to speak.  And once the return is processed you'd get credit.  I retured a few things after Christmas - by the end of January - that I had already paid in full via easy pay and they refunded me in full.   I always check my returns and they are always correct.  There have been times I've been confused and CS has set me straight.  Many companies don't refund the original shipping fee nor the return shipping cost.  Though many have free shipping and free returns.