Esteemed Contributor

So many hosts, but we are watching many re-runs. WHY??

[ Edited ]

QVC has so many hosts now, why are there so many recorded programs on QVC2 and BeautyIQ?? I've been homebound throughout January and February . . . and this has become rediculous! I'm bored to tears with those two channels and the repeated programming.

It's almost spring time! Where are the new hosts with all the new products and programs QVC just announced we would be seeing? I'd rather see some of the prime-time QVC programs repeated on QVC2 if recorded programming must be done. Who cares about the QVC2 programs repeated? Give us new items to watch on the two lesser channels.

What's with the BeautyIQ channel being constantly repeated? Why bother with that channel? Gabrielle is the only reason I have begun to watch BeautyIQ. She's a joy.

Found out quickly, too much childish stuff going on with a host and guest . . . and they have been on over and over (recorded programming). More like playing with mom's make-up than presenting items to viewers. Poor programming QVC.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Re: So many hosts, but we are watching many re-runs. WHY??

There's a lot more involved in producing a show than just having an available host.  There are dozens of other people affected.  Maybe they'd like to have an occasional day off.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

My @BirkiLady wrote:

QVC has so many hosts now, why are there so many recorded programs on QVC2 and BeautyIQ?? I've been homebound throughout January and February . . . and this has become rediculous! I'm bored to tears with those two channels and the repeated programming.

It's almost spring time! Where are the new hosts with all the new products and programs QVC just announced we would be seeing? I'd rather see some of the prime-time QVC programs repeated on QVC2 if recorded programming must be done. Who cares about the QVC2 programs repeated? Give us new items to watch on the two lesser channels.

What's with the BeautyIQ channel being constantly repeated? Why bother with that channel? Gabrielle is the only reason I have begun to watch BeautyIQ. She's a joy.

Found out quickly, too much childish stuff going on with a host and guest . . . and they have been on over and over (recorded programming). More like playing with mom's make-up than presenting items to viewers. Poor programming QVC.

My question is, with so many hosts why do we seem to see the same ones with their names on  shows.  I am talking about the original Q, I never watch the other Q's.

Respected Contributor

and SO MANY NEW HOSTS?!?   It's hard for me to figure out who is the host and who is the vendor sometimes....loses the personal touch for me...but nothing stays the same.

Valued Contributor

BeautyIQ has been this way since it started.   Especially with their Steal.. the day after it is announced,  they repeat the Steal presentation over and over.  I suspect they want the repetition but they dont have the budget to reshow it with a different host/crew  etc.     But that does get boring.

Esteemed Contributor

I suspect that they will give up on BeautyIQ as a channel dedicated solely to that category.

If you look ahead at the program guide, there are more and more non-beauty shows being repeated from the other 2 channels.

Maybe it will be relaunched as a Home/Lifestyle/Cooking channel.

Respected Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

All 'antics' to gain our attention .... NO PROFESSIONALISM and it's a turn off with me.  I feel like I am watching a pajama party.

Super Contributor

S. G. is still on, so antics somehow work....but not for me! I check a couple of times a day online and avoid all that

Regular Contributor

Great idea suggested here, someone said switch beauty IQ's focus..  I strongly suggest to make it the food and kitchen network with David, Mary, Stacey, Cathy, Mary Nelson,.  Rachel and Alberti  They could all shine there and free up time for viewers not interested in kitchen continued product repeats and overpriced food selections.  The best of which was ground beef from Ristelli's for around $70!!!!

Honored Contributor

Maybe they rerun segments that generate high sales?  Just an idea.