QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC unkind comment about host

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

I think a lot of the host do the "ummms" when the show producers are telling them info in their earpiece..........Carolyn's not the only one....Ive notice this with other hosts too, and I dont notice it Carolyn very often either..........

And all the employees get great discounts too.... After a friend of mine reitred from our office, she wanted to earn some extra money for a trip she was taking, and she got a job at QVC's call center which is located in our city.....she said the discount was 50% off.......

---------------------

Many years ago, I interviewed a lady who had worked for QVC!  Can't remember what her job was with QVC, but she told me about the discounts!! 

She supplied her whole circle of family and friends with QVC discounted products   I remember so well, she was wearing a 'diamonique' pendant/chain!!! 

PS - she got another job that paid more than my firm would have, but she did come back to see me!!

New Contributor

What's the other blonde host that says she wears a size 2 when clearly she wears a size 16? I can't believe that she'd think viewers would believe her, not Carolyn.

Honored Contributor

I've never been able to watch Carolyn for very long.  We all know they make good money and shop at high end stores so why try to make me think you wear all of the stuff you're selling.  Also, be honest, you needed that top in two sizes larger.  It helps the customer to look at you and figure how the garment will look on them if they're your size.  Not just Carolyn either.

I solve the host problem by not watching QVC and just shop online and mostly home or holiday items.

Trusted Contributor

Guess I'm off, but I like hearing when the hosts own something. I'm sure she does since she sells it and can afford it and wouldn't wear old clothes & only one coat being in the clothing sales/business.

Occasional Contributor

Well I love Carolyn she just seems down to earth to me. Watch whenever she's on or try to.

Honored Contributor

Try and take it all with a grain of salt.... as long as you recognize that it's a sales tactic, you actually have the advantage. I like Carolyn and don't mind the "patter" and it makes no difference to me at all as to whether or not I buy something!   

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Occasional Contributor

What about Jane T. telling us how many pairs of shoes she has.

she has this one and that one and in more than one color. Can't take it !

I do mute and change the station.